The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
34439%3B%3A323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323956838388ot1lsi

:sigh: this has been such an exhausting process! It just took me 20 minutes to find the other picture I wanted to post with this one :|

:drool:

34439%3B%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323956866449ot1lsi

Whoa...Naval War College from RI is on CNN right now. I work down the street from it!

Queen Bee said:

Can you watch live feeds from the Big Brother house online too? :hyper:

Can you? :yes:

Do I? :no:

Actually, the only reason I probably don't is because you need to register, and I am really apathetic when it comes to registering for anything online. God knows how long I read interference for before I registered - only to the that damn pop-up off the screen! :mad:

Kariann said:

Same old stuff except after I mentioned that I might be going to T's one night this weekend I was asked if it was for a sex toy party...why in the blooming :censored: would that comment have to be made? It just really set me off.
:confused: WTF? Why would she even ask that?

Kariann said:

Same old stuff except after I mentioned that I might be going to T's one night this weekend I was asked if it was for a sex toy party...why in the blooming :censored: would that comment have to be made? It just really set me off.

That is a weird comment to make. :huh:

Big Brother was just interrupted for a storm brief. We're finally entering monsoon season!! :drool:

timothius said:

Can you? :yes:

Do I? :no:

Actually, the only reason I probably don't is because you need to register, and I am really apathetic when it comes to registering for anything online. God knows how long I read interference for before I registered - only to the that damn pop-up off the screen! :mad:

We have to buy a subscription to watch the feeds.

I may or may not have subscribed to the feeds for 3 past seasons. :shh:

My elbow still hurts really bad from the great fall on Vico Road. :| It's driving me crazy and it's no longer fun for me to have an injury from Bono's house. I thought it would last a few days and then be gone :madspit:

I really dont want to go to work since I have way to much to do. It took me most of the day to work on one project and I had to cover the floor all morning and then most of the day. I did have a lady that praised me profusely for my brilliant customer service. :D

I'm doing okay thanks. Glad that the week is almost over though - extremely, extremely anarchic.

1 week until Finn Brothers :hyper:, you're signature provides an ultra-useful countdown for me. :D

Queen Bee said:
I just got a severe storm weather alert on Mozilla's Forecast Fox extension. :drool: It's been four months since we've had a big storm. :drool:

I'm going to go watch the rain. :wave:

(Hi Khanada! Bye Khanada! :wave:)
I think I remember the big storms you had out there four months ago. :grumpy: :lol:

:wave: Have fun!

timothius said:
I'm doing okay thanks. Glad that the week is almost over though - extremely, extremely anarchic.

1 week until Finn Brothers :hyper:, you're signature provides an ultra-useful countdown for me. :D
:sigh: tell me about it!! i'm not sure what exactly you're going through but if you ever need to talk, i'm here for you. :hug: i've had a horrible week as well so i know how you feel.

are you seeing them on the 15th as well? what row? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom