The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:| Vertigo Bono is the new Pop Bono.

:shifty:

Don't look at me like that. You heard right.

:drool: :drool: :drool:
Okay I didn't go to bed I went back a few pages and found this.

:hyper:

:evil:

Okay off to bed for realz now. :wave:

Queen Bee said:
Goodnight Schmeg :wave:

Don't forget arguments about his hair. :happy:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Now I can't wait until I'm 86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going. Really this time. I swear.

Queen Bee said:
Khanada's an HTML whiz kid. :happy:
:mad: i accidentally switched it over from S1 to S2 before i realized i could switch it back and all my customizations would be intact. :der: i was trying to remember what colour everything was.

all because i was trying to change my journal title!

Kariann said:
I logged on to check my bank account and end up checking in on here. :|

FYI I woke up to certain singer singing "in the name of love" this morning. :)

Off to work now.
Every time my snooze went off it was Chris Cornell and his various bands. Which is a very good way to wake up in my book, but the snooze was going off from 9:30 to 10:30, and it's not Double Shot Tuesday or anything.

Who wants to go to work for me? :hyper: I have so many other things I want to do! I need to meet my rich husband NOW!!!!

fah said:

Do you always go to work this early :shocked: :hug:
She does, she's a crazy girl!

Or she works normal hours for someone living in Dublin. :wink:

fah said:

Do you always go to work this early :shocked: :hug:

Yup...and I question my sanity every morning the alarm goes off although I love coming home before 1pm.

This is why you only see me logged on here before work once every few months. Although it was a nice way to pass a few minutes while having a slice of toast. :hmm: The setting up bill to be paid that is due today wasnt so fun.

:sad: what an awful thing to wake up to this morning. I got up too late to log on this morning and I got to work and everyone ran up to me to ask me if I had heard the news about London. I had not at that point. I was so freaked out this morning that I couldn't concentrate :sad: :sad: :sad: :sigh:

It was a shock to the system when Karen came in and asked everyone if they had heard what happened in London. At that point I was like :censored: it I'm going out to the web. I realized just how sheltered we are in our building and how we really have no clue as to what is going on outside. It freaked me out even more having just been there a couple weeks ago.

I'm meeting Amy for a walk at the lake. She's only going because she wants to cry about her boyfriend that broke up with on Monday even though she told me a month ago they had already broken up :der: Should be real fun :rolleyes:

arw9797 said:
:sad: what an awful thing to wake up to this morning. I got up too late to log on this morning and I got to work and everyone ran up to me to ask me if I had heard the news about London. I had not at that point. I was so freaked out this morning that I couldn't concentrate :sad: :sad: :sad: :sigh:

I know how you feel. :( I was spacing out a lot today at work.

I haven't heard back from my New Zealand friend that's been staying in London for the past month. We had been text messaging each other back and forth on a weekly basis since the Manchester U2 shows. I haven't been able to think straight all day. I really hope she's okay. I tried calling numerous times but her mobile goes straight to voicemail. There's also the possibility that she's run out of international credits on her phone. That had happened a few weeks ago when she was in Dublin. I'm hoping that's the case and she's doing fine. :sigh:

Queen Bee said:

I haven't heard back from my New Zealand friend that's been staying in London for the past month. We had been text messaging each other back and forth on a weekly basis since the Manchester U2 shows. I haven't been able to think straight all day. I really hope she's okay. I tried calling numerous times but her mobile goes straight to voicemail. There's also the possibility that she's run out of international credits on her phone. That had happened a few weeks ago when she was in Dublin. I'm hoping that's the case and she's doing fine. :sigh:

:hug:

NZ News Report

Should be of some, very small comfort. There are numbers to call there for the NZ High Commision. Generally they are extremely efficient etc - and NZ'ers are very quick to report to the High Commision if any unfortunate events occour. It might be a good idea to try there. :shrug:

Being a NZ'er I have one or two acquaintances in London - no one terribly close or no one who I have the phone number for - but my thoughts and prayers are with them - and all in London & who know anyone in London at this time. :(

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I'm meeting Amy for a walk at the lake. She's only going because she wants to cry about her boyfriend that broke up with on Monday even though she told me a month ago they had already broken up :der: Should be real fun :rolleyes:

:| Yeah not only did she talk about herself the whole time she :shrug: when I mentioned London. What a self centered :censored: Even if I wouldnt' have been there 2 weeks ago I still would have been upset about it today. Whatever......

Queen Bee said:

I'm sure all is ok. A lot of people probably can't make calls right now. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom