The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: What's been going on in Randoom in my absence? Is there a King Bee? There could have been a potential future Mr. The Schmeg tonight but I am a huuuuge chicken and he was possibly only 22. :banghead:

I don't know where this sudden social life has come from. I haven't not been home this much in seriously 4 years.

fah said:
:banghead:

I hate packing

:banghead:
Me too...you'd think all the traveling I do, I'd be good at it. But I get worse and worse every time I go somewhere. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:
:ohmy: What's been going on in Randoom in my absence? Is there a King Bee? There could have been a potential future Mr. The Schmeg tonight but I am a huuuuge chicken and he was possibly only 22. :banghead:

I don't know where this sudden social life has come from. I haven't not been home this much in seriously 4 years.

22 :up:

When you are 86, he will be 82 :giggle:

Schmeg said:

Me too...you'd think all the traveling I do, I'd be good at it. But I get worse and worse every time I go somewhere. :rolleyes:

The problem is the weather. It's going to be cold and rainy for the first 5 days and then get warm and sunny ~ hopefully.

I have to pack for both :|

fah said:

arw
kariann
queen bee
rockin edge
and schmeg too
:laugh: You knew I was going to post a belated :wave:, didn't you! :randoomcollectivebrain:

Have a great vacation! We'll miss you!

fah said:

22 :up:

When you are 86, he will be 82 :giggle:
:huh: For some reason that sounds so much better than 26 and 22. 20's is a very strange decade!

He's in the navy and plays alto sax in the navy band and we were invited to a concert on the base next Wednesday but, strangely enough, my social calendar is full that night. :crazy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

what about the guys i like :happy:

when i'll be 86, jon will be 108 and john will be 109 :shocked:
When I am 86, Bono will be 105. :wink: Imagine all the "BoNo LoOkS SoOoOoOoO oLd!!!!11!!" threads we'll have then! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom