The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
:ohmy:

Dogs in Space? :yuck:
:laugh: nooo...i bought some old inxs vhs tapes cuz i saw they had videos that didn't make it onto the dvd, just cuz i'm curious as to what they look like.

i bought three of them used for like $15 including shipping so that's not too bad, right? :reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: nooo...i bought some old inxs vhs tapes cuz i saw they had videos that didn't make it onto the dvd, just cuz i'm curious as to what they look like.

i bought three of them used for like $15 including shipping so that's not too bad, right? :reject:

Why would I never believe that? :eyebrow:

I was hoping you made an embarrasing purchase. :grumpy:

b8b72d48.jpg

Is he wearing slippers?!?! :der:

I'm listening to Bad in full finally!

I tried to listen to this damn song all day long and everytime someone would either stop by my cube or my phone would ring :| There was never and inturption during any other song :(

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: *edit* :| as I was typing this my phone rang :scream: My mom called to say goodnight :der: She's on vacation this week and must be bored.

So I have officially been interupted every single time I've tried to listen to Bad today. Tomorrow this song is the first song of the day in the car! :madspit:

shari schultz said:
:wave: fah
Have a fun trip! No ferry crashes, pretty please:wink:

Thanks Khan and Shari :)

I just checked our ferry reservations. For the return trip on the 17th the Ferry that we are supposed to come home on is the one that crashed last week. :ohmy:

~crosses fingers~

I better go to bed. :( I actually have work to do tomorrow morning. I'm sure it won't keep me busy the whole day but at least it's something. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom