The Princess reigns over Randooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khanada, you're a dirty young woman, but I love you much.

Queen Bee said:
Oh, that reminds me! I can never watch the Don't Lose Your Head video without cracking up. I'd lose it if there was a shot were Jon was superimposed into a scene with John Travolta. :lol:
would you lose your head? :wink:

omigor i think i'm gonna have to watch that whole video in slo-mo and see if there is one :laugh:

Queen Bee said:
:p

I'm doing the same thing right now. Though, to be fair, John Travolta's case of HAHS wasn't too pronounced back in '96.
yeah, neither was jon's. :bummer: hey, speaking of the video, what did you think when you saw him with the short blonde hair? :D

Kariann said:

Found this pretty quick...
34438%3C6723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232394936%3A6%3B9ot1lsi

ARW saw it in person at Chicago 3. *jealous* I think she saw it when he was crawling during An Cat Dubh...that was the beginning of the admiration for the...

B
E
L
T

:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

I applied for a part time job tonight :sigh: I didn't make it to the lake for a walk or to the mall to look for other applications. :mad: Maybe tomorrow. I was all set to go but the second I got in my car I felt lazy and didn't want to drive too far :|

i'll be back in about half an hour. i'm going to try to make risotto. i've never even eaten it before so i only have a slight idea as to how it should turn out. wish me luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom