The Prime Minister Of Interference Part Deux Les Referendum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
OK for some reason I cannot post a poll here so in ye olde stlye state the name from the list at the start of your post that you want to be officiallly named as the Prime Minister of Interference, yes voted for by the people for the people, the list is a non- subjective group of interferencers picked at random except for myself, Mullen4prez and Uwwedoogie who inspired me to do this,

So here are you choices

Zoomerang
Dave C
uwwedoogie
Jick
ZeroDude
beay2ifulday
sallycinnamon78
Shaun Vox
mullen4prez
U2_Guy
Yertle The Turtle
Starsgoblue

I will collect the results up until the 10th page of posting after that all votes are invalid, luckily it's a sunday and I have time on my hands, if I go missing during the course of the day I leave whoever replies first to this incharge, ok to get the ball rolling I vote for

mullen4prez

As we can see the race will be tight come on people use your vote

I will collect the results up until the 10th page of posting after that all votes are invalid

thats what I said I stand by it

Think of the future of this whole place, who would better serve you should should push come to shove :giggle:

Alrighty, I will vote for one but don't we need a V-P (just incase the P gets sick or sumfink?:lol: )

Stars for P (she's happy to head to PLEBA)
and
DaveC for VP (he's not:laugh: )

Last edited:
OK roundup so far

Starsgoblue uno
Mullen4prez deux

And I'll will see that the person the 2nd highest amount of votes will be VP

I accept nomination as Vice President behind starsgoblue, and vote for the starsgoblue-DaveC ticket!

Vote Octagon 2005! Huzzah!

this is the worst election of all time.

i don't ever remember giving permission for such a bullshit form of theatrics that it'd make even howard stern, carrot top, and kenny banya blush.

i'm worth 900 times more than all of you put together, this election is a sham and i refuse to accept the results even if i'm elected by you scoundrels.

and again, you're probably wondering if i'm serious or not, yes?

am i serious when i say i love women's breasts? yes. am i serious when i say most boys and girls are born into this world with 8 fingers and two thumbs?

at the end of the day, you'll have no choice but to submit to the fact that i'm better than each and every one of you. this goes beyond my looks, my beautiful mind, or my amazing hockey skills. it's everything.

EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE, AND PURPOSELY AVOIDED HAS BEEN FOR A REASON, NONE OF WHICH ANY OF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FULLY UNDERSTAND OR APPRECIATE.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE, AND PURPOSELY AVOIDED HAS BEEN FOR A REASON, NONE OF WHICH ANY OF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FULLY UNDERSTAND OR APPRECIATE.

It's the subtle irony of this statement and the accompanying Edited By... that make the arbitrary decision for PM that much easier.

Of course I'm referring to myself. I notice things.

:sexywink:

cujo said:

It's the subtle irony of this statement and the accompanying Edited By... that make the arbitrary decision for PM that much easier.

Of course I'm referring to myself. I notice things.

you know, that's the first thing i thought of too. the irony in "fixing" a post.

but that's why i did it! to be...complex and mysterious!

:shh:

Too bad that simple and predictable is the rule of the day.

I am prepared to promise both 2U!!! GET IT!!!

It's your TWO favoUrite WORDS!

Last edited:
simple and predictable indeed, cujo.

i think you need a Breast.

~Capital PUNishment

Back
Top Bottom