The Prestige is now on DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
I can't meet at 4:45. I've got glee club practice.

rushmore.jpg

Dalton said:

Wow. A small penis blast over the internet. Not exactly a "what would jesus do" moment, heh?

Clearly you've been pushed too far. For that I apologize. I hate to be the cause of a boy losing his faith.

BTW - my cars are eco-friendly. That's how I roll (quite literally in this case).

Well with the obvious cry for attention...

I don't think you (or anyone on the internet) have the capability of pushing me too far... But I will push back on occasion.

"eco friendly" lol.

Is this thread still about The Prestige?

Drop the personal insult exchanges, please.

I'll turn this damn thread around, that'll end your precious little debate pretty damn quick huh?

billymadisonhu1.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, the picture URL was messed up.

Um, how about another Bale flick: Shaft.

the Sam Jackson version. It redefines badass.

Dalton said:
I actually never watched Shaft. I didn't realize that Bale is in it.

Maybe I'll give it a moment. Does Jackson get mad at white people and use the word 'motherfucker' an exesive amount of time? :drool:

yes and yes.

it has a top-notch cast other than Jackson too (Vanessa Williams, Toni Collette, Richard "Original Shaft" Roundtree) and a decent storyline to back the Badass Factor.

Dalton said:

Oh come on son, you remember: its that movie you didn't understand.

This isn't attention - I'm discipling you...

Discipling? What does that mean?

My asking the moderator what the Prestige was is called sarcasm. Something you don't understand. You sure your birthday isn't 1998 instead of 1978? I mean, you're whole spiel is impressive for an eight or nine year old, and props for that. But if you're approaching thirty, and defending a movie who's main premise is based on asking the audience to buy that you can be teleported by a bolt of electricity well...

I'm sure your comic book collection is magnificient. Best. Collection. Ever.

Ok, this will be my last post in this thread, but I would like to point out a few things.

1. You're 0 for 2. Don't own a big SUV and I've never owned a comic book. Sorry, but thanks for thinking about me.

2. I'm discipling you because I have taken you under my wing. I'm your mentor.

3. What I find most amusing is your attempt to portray yourself as intelligent/mature when after a few good natured jokes from me you've blown your top, resorted to personal insults, and started cyber stalking me (did you like the rest of my profile). Let's point out the facts, I called you out because of a dumb post and you got angry and resorted to name calling.

Are you only a Christian in FYM?

But far be it from me to contribute to the ulcers of the elderly. I shall leave thee in peace.

Dalton said:
Ok, this will be my last post in this thread, but I would like to point out a few things.

1. You're 0 for 2. Don't own a big SUV and I've never owned a comic book. Sorry, but thanks for thinking about me.

2. I'm discipling you because I have taken you under my wing. I'm your mentor.

3. What I find most amusing is your attempt to portray yourself as intelligent/mature when after a few good natured jokes from me you've blown your top, resorted to personal insults, and started cyber stalking me (did you like the rest of my profile). Let's point out the facts, I called you out because of a dumb post and you got angry and resorted to name calling.

Are you only a Christian in FYM?

But far be it from me to contribute to the ulcers of the elderly. I shall leave thee in peace.

discipling... You're still killing me with that one. Assuming you aren't spelling discipline wrong (and I'm not really willing to make that assumption) you're using a word that hasn't been used in common english for a few hundred years or more. But that's ok, using strange words in common conversation is another sign of small penis syndrome. Anything to make youself look BIG.

What's all this cyber stalking and whining about personal attacks for? You responded to me (when I was responded to someone else, ON TOPIC no less) with personal attacks. Why are you whining that you're getting attacked in return?

The reason I checked your profile was because I honestly thought you may be really really young; given your posts; and even a brat kid is still a kid and I really thought I was dealing with someone very young and didn't want to continue.

And now you're gonna bitch about it? I really do think you are a brat kid; big talker until someone smacks you in the mouth; then you go cry to your mommy about it.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom