The Power of Blue Crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
Is this the new drug of the millenium. I need to know. What makes Blue Crack so powerful

Anyone??

Starsgoblue??? U2Democrat???

Anyone???

Enlighten me

I can't help you. It got me 3 years ago...it got my husband about a year ago and my sister in law a few months ago. Its hopeless :crack: :crazy:

guaranteed audience of people who share my profound obsession with the band U2

new mp3s the second they hit the net

all the pictures you can stand of the boys over in PLEBA

what more could you ask for?

Windmilllane said:
Is this the new drug of the millenium. I need to know. What makes Blue Crack so powerful?

Secret ingredient(s): Bonofur and Bonosleeves, Edge beanies and Bedazzled jeans, Larry sticks and moobs, plus a pinch of Adam's fashion sense and essence of his coolness .

And now that we've told you the secret - of course, we have to kill you. :tongue:

Bono's American Wife said:
I can't help you. It got me 3 years ago...it got my husband about a year ago and my sister in law a few months ago. Its hopeless :crack: :crazy:

My god it's sucking in your whole family!!! Fight it, fight for your lives or you will be lost forever!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!

Re: Re: The Power of Blue Crack

BluRmGrl said:

Secret ingredient(s): Bonofur and Bonosleeves, Edge beanies and Bedazzled jeans, Larry sticks and moobs, plus a pinch of Adam's fashion sense and essence of his coolness .

That's not so much what it is to me.

It's the great people I met here that keep me coming back.

Re: Re: Re: The Power of Blue Crack

JessicaAnn said:

That's not so much what it is to me.

It's the great people I met here that keep me coming back.
O! I agree completely... if it weren't for the wonderful people, I wouldn't be here. You can find pictures ANYWHERE on the Web.

I was just giving one of my typical smart-*ss answers.... :wink:

Doozer61 said:
it gets under your skin and sucks the life right out of you. pretty soon you'll be looking for a computer everywhere and then your dreams will turn blue...:drool:

i'll double that

a few weeks ago i was in turkey and couldn't find a computer anywhere
i did see the vertigo video over there though

it is the community that i like

(in her best MacPhisto voice) Blue Crack....look at what you've done to me....

lf78k

I've been addicted to blue crack for two and a half years. I've made alot of good friends here and have had alot of fun. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Back
Top Bottom