the poster of the week is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
surprise surprise - kieran mcconville!

congratulations old boy, on becoming the first ever poster of the week!

feel free to stick around, enjoy the week old dainties and converse with the man formerly known as jeffrey hoyblezane.

*raises a glass in honour of a fine man

three cheers for kieran

everyone join me now - "hip-hip HOORAY! hip-hip HOORAY!"

Congrats Kieran! :angry: You write some good shite. When are you going to give us another one of your Conversation Biscuits, just for old time's sake? hmmm? hmmm?

yes! conversation biscuits! whenever im with friends and theres a lull in the conversation, i always say "i have a conversation biscuit for you" and ofcourse theyre not amused.

LMAO. I actually responded to one of Kieran's conversation biscuits once and I think he got kind of angry with me 'cause I didn't take the conversation in the direction he wanted.... that is to say, I didn't pick the right biscuit, as it were. He used to be cranky like that. :|

Also I am deeply and genuinely flattered by your attention. Bear that is, I know the rest of you are only saying nice things because his armed guards have you at gunpoint.

Pfft at the guards. Your supermodel crack smoking avatar still looks like she crawled out of the Amytiville movie. Spelling needs correcting, much like the truth in the movie, but thems the breaks.
:mad:

I always figured karen as a girl

keirnan

or whatever!!!!!!!

what's up grrrl!!!???

Kieran McConville said:
Kieran is a boy's name but if it helps you to think of me as a girl, then be my guest. LOL!!!

don't worry!!

I always get peoples gender wrong on this board

for some reason I though meggy was a guy

can't remember why

Back
Top Bottom