The "Post One Word Per Post To Make A Story" Game!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick your mother, "and don't be afraid to listen when Bono says that you are cruel. So take his advice and shoes eat chicken for lupper until you are sprouting broccoli instead of going under the bridge carrot is first next is not is but possibly never quite the sexy wowza I think this shouldn't be counted as a read game but it stops now.... only if mods decide to shut us up which would suck! Then all humans vigorously self-combust and stole Chizip's pants. Suddenly several smelly feet jumped low down Pickles are sexy cucumbers that move in mystirous sausages that hang around near bathrooms. What do we know about the meaning of life? "meaning" is seen as a way of eating spinach that tastes like a very tasty spinachy salad! e-coli goodness. Futhermore, eating like carnivores isn't good for those with four colons :::: Carnivores grossly fat which is unhealthy because is fruity I'm supercaliflagilisticespialidocious! Somebody call the zookeeper. My friend pounded her roughly square ass into a car. Bruised, bamboozled, despised, the beotch said "Hey, up my stairs stupid. See your momma there? Get a house. and she said why, I didn't mustard that was supermassive or crunchy lately? Here, listen monkey, apes and luscious fish & chips. i accidentally spilled her purse contents onto the fire. Frenzied firemen like fires flickering on endlessly. once hunky monkeys sat pondering, they spit special spit that smelled shitty and spawned several boybands like Wild Hairy Mushrooms. Never eat soggy butt when you've doing me. However, if Tpsglick2424's not puking then he is listening quietly when boom! it suddenly wrecked kumquats! Now when you sneeze like squirrels your snot sticks to your fur pelt and if it ate kumquats! Now Utoo wears thong size underpants that deepen in one hour explosively. In Alaska several hairy toes go rotten to 3 nubs of stuff in a box. Meanwhile on TV, David larry says 'Look!', He's naked with pizza under his armpit and cheese oozing nastily from his foot and emitting a loser, Kayla is a girls who drinks lots of raspberry-juice until kayla smells fruity! Now when I look especially nerdy I browse though the mall search like-minded mallrats with noticable backpacks. Auntie is hairy with food that smells like teen spirit. Screaming like a butterfly swan-diving into the night mighty fine. Like now is like awesome weather you dig? A girl takes acting seriously, but refuses to shave. A Republical wandered around shamelessly in darkness with nothing with braaaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnsssssssss. Mick from Disneyland makes a fine margarita with lovely milk and salsa. Meanwhile, black dirty hands grasped at tpsglick2424's body reeked like cologne not that sexy, boy but he is. Not! Now Now available is phat loot that bunches a loot-full of cheese between hardened jello. Now I

Kick your mother, "and don't be afraid to listen when Bono says that you are cruel. So take his advice and shoes eat chicken for lupper until you are sprouting broccoli instead of going under the bridge carrot is first next is not is but possibly never quite the sexy wowza I think this shouldn't be counted as a read game but it stops now.... only if mods decide to shut us up which would suck! Then all humans vigorously self-combust and stole Chizip's pants. Suddenly several smelly feet jumped low down Pickles are sexy cucumbers that move in mystirous sausages that hang around near bathrooms. What do we know about the meaning of life? "meaning" is seen as a way of eating spinach that tastes like a very tasty spinachy salad! e-coli goodness. Futhermore, eating like carnivores isn't good for those with four colons :::: Carnivores grossly fat which is unhealthy because is fruity I'm supercaliflagilisticespialidocious! Somebody call the zookeeper. My friend pounded her roughly square ass into a car. Bruised, bamboozled, despised, the beotch said "Hey, up my stairs stupid. See your momma there? Get a house. and she said why, I didn't mustard that was supermassive or crunchy lately? Here, listen monkey, apes and luscious fish & chips. i accidentally spilled her purse contents onto the fire. Frenzied firemen like fires flickering on endlessly. once hunky monkeys sat pondering, they spit special spit that smelled shitty and spawned several boybands like Wild Hairy Mushrooms. Never eat soggy butt when you've doing me. However, if Tpsglick2424's not puking then he is listening quietly when boom! it suddenly wrecked kumquats! Now when you sneeze like squirrels your snot sticks to your fur pelt and if it ate kumquats! Now Utoo wears thong size underpants that deepen in one hour explosively. In Alaska several hairy toes go rotten to 3 nubs of stuff in a box. Meanwhile on TV, David larry says 'Look!', He's naked with pizza under his armpit and cheese oozing nastily from his foot and emitting a loser, Kayla is a girls who drinks lots of raspberry-juice until kayla smells fruity! Now when I look especially nerdy I browse though the mall search like-minded mallrats with noticable backpacks. Auntie is hairy with food that smells like teen spirit. Screaming like a butterfly swan-diving into the night mighty fine. Like now is like awesome weather you dig? A girl takes acting seriously, but refuses to shave. A Republical wandered around shamelessly in darkness with nothing with braaaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnsssssssss. Mick from Disneyland makes a fine margarita with lovely milk and salsa. Meanwhile, black dirty hands grasped at tpsglick2424's body reeked like cologne not that sexy, boy but he is. Not! Now Now available is phat loot that bunches a loot-full of cheese between hardened jello. Now I lick Apple's nose cause I really love her as though she was just

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom