The Polyphonic Spree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh god first it was giant smileys and now it's ninja rabbits!

*runs and hides from the ninja rabbits*

funny you posted this....I have been at work for the last 14 hours...I was listening to Q Magazines The Best Tracks from The Best Albums 2002. Hangin Around the Day Part 2 for The Polyphonic Spree is on this cd. I have been meaning to get their album for a few months now.

That song is so good. Anyway I was going to post about them today to see if anyone had their album as I have had this song on repeat a lot.

I think I am going to the record store tomorrow with a big list...of course when i get their my mind will go blank.

DiGi said:
funny you posted this....I have been at work for the last 14 hours...I was listening to Q Magazines The Best Tracks from The Best Albums 2002. Hangin Around the Day Part 2 for The Polyphonic Spree is on this cd. I have been meaning to get their album for a few months now.

That song is so good. Anyway I was going to post about them today to see if anyone had their album as I have had this song on repeat a lot.

I think I am going to the record store tomorrow with a big list...of course when i get their my mind will go blank.

I liked that song on the Q CD too!

You can watch a video performance on www.kcrw.org. Just search the Morning Becomes Eclectic archives. The performance was from April 2003.

Back
Top Bottom