The Politics of Lust and Logic Interrogation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think its breaking the law lol!
I was hoping someone else would jump in.

If you strongly disagree with something someone is saying do you tell them and risk getting in an argument or just keep quiet cos you don't think you could change their views anyway?

i guess it depends who it is. my buddies and I argue about things all the time. the more you discuss your point of view and argue it against conflicting points, the wider your view of the problem is. and even if you can't change the other person's views, at least you present to them the other side to the story

same :reject: :wink:

I agree with what you said. But if someone had a horrible opinion on something to the point of it making me angry or upset I wouldn't be able to keep quiet.

What do you consider to be most overrated in this world?

:lol: I don't think I can answer my own question without thinking too hard. I'll go with wealth, social status and all that jazz.

What's most underrated?

"Into the Heart"

sorry i'm just not in a deep philosophical mood. there's a lot of stuff i have to worry about right now.

like. . . what should i have for dinner? :|

beans on toast? is that some sort of British food? i heard the food you guys have over there wasn't all that great but this is just pushing it.

no! :angry:

haha. do you get baked beans over there? heat up a can of them and chuck them on some toast and top it with cheese :drool:

:sexywink: i'd try it. breakfast, eh?

i didn't dream last night. but i woke up to City of Blinding Lights and stayed in bed for Out of Control from the Brooklyn show :drool: it's so much easier to get up after listening to that.

what did you dream of last night?

I don't remember. The last dream I remember is that I was at this guy's house and I wanted to impress him but I kept spilling things on the carpet and every time I went to clean something up I'd knock something else over and make more of a mess :|

What does my dream mean?

it means that you're a klutz and that guy's carpet needs a cleaning.

whats the farthest place you've driven in a car from your home?

the Philippines, three times. i love it there! i'm going back this Christmas :hyper:

red why the hell would you drive to Minnesota?!? :huh: :crazy:

Sweden I think was the furthest

I've got family there it totally bogarts my vacation so I can't go anywhere else :(

Disco, what do you do in the Philippines? I have a friend that goes back every year. She stocks up on prescription drugs :ohmy:

how often do you hmmmmmmmmmm

shave

Last edited:
my family's from the Phillipines. we go there as often as we can. it's fucking great.

is your friend Filipino?

shave? well facial hair i do every day. . .

do you dip the french fries in the milkshake?

I put salt (a lot) on just about everything

yet I have low blood pressure

what is the best thing that happened to you today?

by the way Disco I know you've been wondering ...my toenails are red you were right :wink:

!!!! i knew it! i am the MAN

the best thing that happened to me today = i was riding to school today and this girl who i hadn't talked to in a while called me and gleefully exclaimed "we just saw you!" at which i had no response and she hung up :| .

whats the worst thing that happened to you today

(i saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose :| )

discothequeLP said:
!!!! i knew it! i am the MAN

the best thing that happened to me today = i was riding to school today and this girl who i hadn't talked to in a while called me and gleefully exclaimed "we just saw you!" at which i had no response and she hung up :| .

whats the worst thing that happened to you today

(i saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose :| )

You are the man! Not only that but I AM getting french tip next thursday! :wink: you know women Disco!

worst thing today is I threw up:|

I drive a couple different Silver cars :rolleyes:

best thing you ate today?

early morning or nightime dark and quiet except for the noise I make

I mean what's in the belgian cafe? coffee chocolate??

same question?

Back
Top Bottom