The Police Tour '07 - Part 2 - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-23-2007, 11:36 PM   #181
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 05:53 PM
How much were your tickets? Are you on the field?
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 02-23-2007, 11:39 PM   #182
ONE
love, blood, life
 
MrBrau1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Verplexed in Vermont
Posts: 10,436
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by STING2


Because I stated the obvious fact that artist in the music industry price their tickets based on market demand?
wow. you're in it so deep you can't even smell it anymore. My condolences to your significant other.
__________________

__________________
"If you needed my autograph, I'd give it to you." Bob Dylan
MrBrau1 is offline  
Old 02-23-2007, 11:52 PM   #183
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 8,876
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrau1


wow. you're in it so deep you can't even smell it anymore. My condolences to your significant other.
Yeah, wow. Whatever your interested in, why don't you start another thread. You do realize this is a Police thread in the Just the Bang And Clatter Forum?
__________________
STING2 is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:47 AM   #184
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 07:53 PM
^All right, all right...let's move on to happy thoughts


I had a Police evening, boy I tell you what!

After going out to dinner we headed to Half Priced Books to find some flash cards for little Bryce. When I got there I went to go check out the vinyls. First I went to the new arrivals and I found Synchronicity and I found Beatles Abby Road, so cool! Then I went over to the U2 section and found an album I was missing and that was Wide Awake In America. The rest they had I already owned. Then I went over to the Police section and was able to buy the 4 remaining albums I needed to complete all 5 major vinyl albums!

Whooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!

A Police goldmine!!!!!

__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:58 AM   #185
The Fly
 
angry peach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 69
Local Time: 07:53 PM
I didn't know they had HPB out there in the remote area of Borneo where you live....
So does anyone know how the Phoenix and Denver presales went? I refuse to join the Police message board to find out since I really don't think they need my credit card number for a free account.
__________________
angry peach is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 04:26 PM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,495
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Seattle and Denver are sold out, by the way. This reminds me of 2 years ago when U2's tickets went on sale. I'm sure they'll add second nights in both cities.
__________________
The_acrobat is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #187
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angry peach
I didn't know they had HPB out there in the remote area of Borneo where you live....
So does anyone know how the Phoenix and Denver presales went? I refuse to join the Police message board to find out since I really don't think they need my credit card number for a free account.
You're too funny! ..................NOT!

I was at the big store on NW highway.


And if you read the rules to the website, they only want your credit card to keep out underage kids that don't belong. They want to make sure that only adults sign up onto the site. That's all.
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #188
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Ok, I didn't catch the date, but I heard on the radio this afternoon tickets for Detroit go on sale next Saturday.


Anyone from or around Detroit, forget I just said that.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-24-2007, 11:07 PM   #189
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 8,876
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The_acrobat
Seattle and Denver are sold out, by the way. This reminds me of 2 years ago when U2's tickets went on sale. I'm sure they'll add second nights in both cities.
Seattle soldout in 20 minutes. The second Seattle show goes on sale on Sunday March 4. There should be a pre-sale sometime this week. It appears Denver soldout very quickly, but I have yet to hear about a second show there.

Oakland is on sale tomorrow and a whole bunch of shows go on sale on Monday which is kind of unusual considering Saturday would be better when people don't have to work.
__________________
STING2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 01:14 AM   #190
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Ok, I didn't catch the date, but I heard on the radio this afternoon tickets for Detroit go on sale next Saturday.


Anyone from or around Detroit, forget I just said that.

Well, according to the official website, Detroit is not even listed.

See here...

https://tickets.thepolicetour.com/

Dallas has been on the list since day one, and we haven't even had our presale yet. They may be talking about an official accouncement about when and where the show rolls through town.
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 02:10 AM   #191
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra



Well, according to the official website, Detroit is not even listed.

See here...

https://tickets.thepolicetour.com/

Dallas has been on the list since day one, and we haven't even had our presale yet. They may be talking about an official accouncement about when and where the show rolls through town.
Well, if tickets go on sale next weekend, it should be popping up any day now. That's what I heard on the radio. Different markets have different ways about going about these things.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:25 AM   #192
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,585
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
Seattle soldout in 20 minutes. The second Seattle show goes on sale on Sunday March 4. There should be a pre-sale sometime this week. It appears Denver soldout very quickly, but I have yet to hear about a second show there.
If Seattle#2 and Vancouver#2 sell clean, will it make way for the Edmonton Stadium show on June 2nd?
__________________
U2FanPeter is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:49 AM   #193
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 8,876
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra



Well, according to the official website, Detroit is not even listed.

See here...

https://tickets.thepolicetour.com/

Dallas has been on the list since day one, and we haven't even had our presale yet. They may be talking about an official accouncement about when and where the show rolls through town.
The first night in Detroit is already on pollstar:


http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searcha...artSearch.y=11

Its also now on the website here:

http://thepolicetour.com/news/news.php?uid=4866
__________________
STING2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 05:51 AM   #194
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 8,876
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2FanPeter


If Seattle#2 and Vancouver#2 sell clean, will it make way for the Edmonton Stadium show on June 2nd?
I'm not sure. U2 did the same thing but skipped that part of Canada. But there is space in the schedual, so perhaps it will happen.
__________________
STING2 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 06:19 AM   #195
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,585
Local Time: 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
I'm not sure. U2 did the same thing but skipped that part of Canada. But there is space in the schedual, so perhaps it will happen.
Edmonton was listed a city that will be visited sometime, att eh Ploce press conference.

Considering how well the Stones did in Calgary and Regina last year or so(180,00 tickets sold??), I would say it's a safe bet The Police will make at least one prairie Canada show.

The vintage Police and Sting have passed thru the flat part of Canada a couple times.

u2fp

BTW, what's up with the spelling of "schedual"?
__________________

__________________
U2FanPeter is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com