The Police reuniting for tour in '07 ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2FanPeter said:
How does one use the presale this week if it takes 10 days to get the confirmation email/code?

I think if you pay an extra $100 during the ticket sale, they'll let you get the tickets ahead of time and then later on will send you info on how to access the Police fan club. Kind of like, "If you want the tickets early, pay an extra $100 and oh by the way, then we will send you fan club info." :huh:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but that's the way it's written.

Then there's a Best Buy pre-sale and a fan club pre-sale, so there seems to be two different pre-sales.

Last edited:
I missed it :(
But I did hear on the radio that dates were announced, and I came here to see. They did mention Fenway.

$200 a ticket? DAMN! More than U2!!! I hope I can earn some rewards points and/or American Express has some sort of pre-sale code :shifty:

one4u2 said:
They want your credit card for free membership :eyebrow:

Yeah... :madspit: I didn't finish signing up because it looks like they will charge you the fanclub fee if you forget to cancel at the end of the "free" subscription! I'm excited about this tour, but think that fan club dealie is a greedy money grab.

one4u2 said:

it may be posted already (trying to multi-multi task today :crazy: )

All times are local unless otherwise noted
Date City State Country Venue Public Tickets Fan Club Tickets

May 28, 2007 Vancouver BC CA GM Place Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jun 06, 2007 Seattle WA US Key Arena Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jun 09, 2007 Denver CO US Pepsi Center Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jun 15, 2007 Las Vegas NV US MGM Grand Garden Arena Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jun 16, 2007 Manchester TN US Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival Coming Soon Not Available
Jun 18, 2007 Phoenix AZ US US Airways Arena Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jun 26, 2007 Dallas TX US American Airlines Center Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jun 30, 2007 New Orleans LA US New Orleans Arena Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jul 02, 2007 St. Louis MO US Scottrade Center Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jul 22, 2007 Toronto ON CA Air Canada Centre Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jul 25, 2007 Montreal QC CA Bell Centre Coming Soon Coming Soon
Jul 28, 2007 Boston MA US Fenway Park Coming Soon Coming Soon
Aug 01, 2007 New York City NY US Madison Square Garden Coming Soon Coming Soon
Aug 03, 2007 New York City NY US Madison Square Garden Coming Soon Coming Soon

I suspect L.A. dates to be between the 19th-25th if they are on the west coast after the Bonnaroo Festival :hmm:

phanan said:
If you are a Best Buy Rewards Zone member, you get first crack at tickets apparently.

Really? :hyper: :hyper: I think I am I think I am :hyper:

Anyone can go there and buy something and join 'rewards zone' for free. I think :hmm:

Lila64 said:

Anyone can go there and buy something and join 'rewards zone' for free. I think :hmm:

Dunno if it's free or not (I think it's like $35). But I just looked at the BB website, you had to have been a member as of February 1st in order to get a pre-sale code.

BTW, any Reward Zone member not interested in The Police out there? I need just one ($90 pref.) for NYC... :wink:

Lila64 said:

one thing tho is that you have to be rewards member prior to 2/1/07 so if you join today I don't think you will be able to participate in the best buy presales..

I have a rewards card somewhere in my house.. And the first thing I am gonna do when I get home from work is find it!

Oh, I'm a reward zone member alright! I found my receipt. I joined on 12/3. And I just called Best Buy Reward Zone, and got my points for money I spent at the store earlier in the year (for 2 iPods and other junk). I'm good to go for now!

Lila64 said:
Oh, I'm a reward zone member alright! I found my receipt. I joined on 12/3. And I just called Best Buy Reward Zone, and got my points for money I spent at the store earlier in the year (for 2 iPods and other junk). I'm good to go for now!

Gimme that code!! 2 msg tix :wink:

martha said:
200 clams for a ticket? Poor boys don't have enough money. :sad:

Ticket prices of $50, $90, and $225 are similar to what U2 charged on the Vertigo Tour.

martha said:
200 clams for a ticket? Poor boys don't have enough money. :sad:

Guess they like their clams :shrug: :wink:

How's about instituting a student rate. I can't pay $200 for my ticket, yet alone to maybe take Maddy for another $200!

Mofos!
biting.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom