The pisces Appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
,gentle,creative pisces

two fish swimmin in opposite directions

the duality of you , piscesians

adam has his still waters running deep

my birthday is 3/7....i appreciate myself

but who are my fellow fishes or....

tell us about the fishes you love

all the damn crying that youve witnessed from them.......and the drinking and drug abuse

pisces hates reality

come on guys...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 start the appreciating!

Pulled this from Cosmo's bedside astrologer for the month of March

MARCH
Drive guys wild. Flirt with any cuties who cross your path when your sex appeal soars around the 16th. Single? Near the 17th, a shy stud reveals he's got a thing for you. Attached? Moody Mars has you squabbling over silly issues midmonth. The bright side: Making up fuels an all-night nooky-thon.

Cosmic tip: Defy temptation and cut back on shopping when serious Saturn inspires financial responsibility on the 23rd.

3/17 here :wave:

MsGiggles said:
The bright side: Making up fuels an all-night nooky-thon.
3/11 here, fish represent :heart:

Hmm, I haven't had an all-night nooky-thon in a while, perhaps the time is right :drool:

I am so excited about this thread!!! My birthday is the day before ST. Patrick's Day!! (March 16th 1978:wink: ) I am everything that you described there carrie...Love the horoscope Mr.Giggles, hope it comes true for me.

I am so glad I share the same sign as my favorite man Adam :drool:

:rockon: To the fish!

3/13 pisces here.

Here's to our duality!
2.gif
5.gif

^ yesh........
we are actually considered all the signs combined .....
we have traits that we pull from all others in the zodiac
er summat like that.

i had a boyfried who was born 3/8 ...he drove me crazy ...sometimes i hated him so much...

then i read that pairing up the pisces is a no no ...they'd drive eachother crazy

:shame:

My Seventeen magazine says that Pisces are compatible with Taurus, Cancer, and Scorpio and Leo, Libra, and Sagittarius are best avoided.

So, Bono and Larry are perfect matches :hyper: and we must stay from Edge :ohmy:

my dad is a leo and i often tire of his take on things
leo's like attention
there are some fine leos out there...but they can be tedious

I'm not a Pisces (my sign is the Water Bearer :wink: ), but my mom is, and as it'll be her birthday on Saturday, I'm posting here in her honor. :) Pisces people are cool! Long live the fishes. :up:

Cabcere said:
I'm not a Pisces (my sign is the Water Bearer :wink: ), but my mom is, and as it'll be her birthday on Saturday, I'm posting here in her honor. :) Pisces people are cool! Long live the fishes. :up:
Water beaver! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

British fish here. My birthday is 12th March - day before Adam, but 4 years younger!

Yes we`re supposed to get on with other water signs so Larry had better pay a visit!:wave:

i had a boyfried who was born 3/8 ...he drove me crazy ...sometimes i hated him so much...

I would totally take that chance to pair up with one paticular fish.:sexywink:

Last edited:
so many fishes !

did ya know that we exude a certain attitude of power ?
thats what other people see in us ...and they dont like it!

but we all know we arent powerful...but thoughtful
we are the psychics and the healers..
we can sit down with a troubled soul and ease their worried minds..
funny that we cant do that for ourselves

ah well

Back
Top Bottom