The pigs will fly again!! (read pink floyd fans...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's cool that Waters is open to it, but I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet.

I for one think this will happen eventually. They obviously weren't going to take advantage of what Live 8 was all about and upstage its message, but after getting together and being seemingly comfortable with each other again, it appears that they might move slowly towards some sort of reunion.

we talking about major tour , right ???
not a one-off gig
also i remember that dave never made an eye contact on stage with roger during live 8 , their views on everything are completely different .

It seems to me that the major stumbling block now is Dave. Rog obviously has gotten over a lot of the issues that led to the fracture in the first place; this makes sense, because for the most part Roger was the one who was belligerent.

The major obstacle now to any reunion is Dave (and Rick) having the ability to get over the things Roger said and did in the 80's. Roger is obviously contrite but I think the only way that anything is going to happen is for Roger to bite the bullet, get everyone in a room together and apologise sincerely to Dave and Rick.

While I hope this is true, remember that there are 3 other men who also have to agree for a reunion to take place.

If they do though, my dad has already promised to max out his credit card for him and I to go see them wherever they may be playing. :)

DaveC said:

If they do though, my dad has already promised to max out his credit card for him and I to go see them wherever they may be playing. :)

Sweet Deal!! Get that it writing.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom