The Pick on Headache NFL thread....Part Trois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Kitten said:

First, this is the kind of shit that makes you so obnoxious.
Second, it really doesn't make someone a better player or a better guy because they were lucky enough to be on a team that did well at the right time. There are scrubs who never hit the field who have multiple rings with some teams. Great players like Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Fran Tarkenton have none, while mediocre quarterbacks like Mark Rypien get a ring and an MVP trophy.

One, that wasn't short, that was MIA. Two, he didn't look 'badass' he looked like a little spider monkey, or a rubber chicken if he wore the muscle shirt. Bono isn't the 'badass' kind of guy, he can't pull it off, he only looked like a little twerp.

And if this post doesn't prove to anyone in doubt that you like to aggravate me, and that you are a jerk, they must be blind.

I was going to rant on about what kind of loser you must be in your real life to find your superiority and pleasure this way, but I won't get that personal. I don't have to shut your mouth, the Broncos are going to do that for me.

i have to say that i wrote what would probably be the most scathing reply in the history of interference... but i erased it and replaed it with, simply, "you're crazy."

i then proceeded to report your posts to the moderators... posts every now and then that are blatently biased and rediculous are one thing... i've done that, many people have done that... but frankly, you've taken it to a whole 'nother level.

if the mod's refuse to do something, i will. i will put my 15,000+ posts on the line and will gladly get banned in order to tell you off.

if you'd like, i could simply e-mail you my true feelings for you, and save both of us the potential bannings.

but frankly, at this point, i leave that up to you.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i have to say that i wrote what would probably be the most scathing reply in the history of interference... but i erased it and replaed it with, simply, "you're crazy."

i then proceeded to report your posts to the moderators... posts every now and then that are blatently biased and rediculous are one thing... i've done that, many people have done that... but frankly, you've taken it to a whole 'nother level.

if the mod's refuse to do something, i will. i will put my 15,000+ posts on the line and will gladly get banned in order to tell you off.

if you'd like, i could simply e-mail you my true feelings for you, and save both of us the potential bannings.

but frankly, at this point, i leave that up to you.

Oh my aching ass, you are actually turning me into the mods like a little second grade tattletale? I haven't done that to you or anyone else here, and I wouldn't! Not even StlElevation, and he's been terrible! Maybe the mods can see that you and several Patriot fans are just as bad, if not worse, than I am! They probably think it's all stupid. I'm sure most people do. But what's REALLY stupid is you thinking what I'm doing is anything bad, when your posts are actually much worse and much more hurtful and unnecesarily rude. You really have no reason to attack me the way you do! And here I really thought we were playing some kind of game, and that you secretly thought it was funny. It is all so lame. How about everybody go back to discussing the teams and leave the personal bullshit out of it?

Last edited:
I think it would be nice if everyone( and I mean everyone, there's quite a few now who are crossing the line in my opinion) would just leave the personal attacks and BS behind from this point and talk about football.

I enjoy the sports forum here and don't want to see it taken away cause of the way some of us are acting lately.

So in that vein, my predictions for this weekend:

Seabags 23 Redskins 17
Pats 27 Broncos 20
Colts 31 Steelers 20
Panthers 19 Bears 9

Last edited:
I'll second that. Some of you really need to calm down and discuss football intelligently.

Predictions:

Seahawks 31, Redskins 10
Patriots 24, Broncos 21
Colts 28, Steelers 24
Panthers 17, Bears 10

If you all want to start a new thread go ahead, but this bickering and fighting crap cant continue in a new thread. This goes for alll parties involved in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom