The Pick on Headache NFL thread....Part Trois - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2006, 06:32 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
All I did was say Brady isn't so great, and say rude things about annoying, shitheaded, probably half bandwagon Pats fans whose cocky asshole Dallas type bragging makes me ill. I don't know why you can't see that in them, it seems a couple others here can.
ummm when i 'brag' its tongue in cheek, unless im talking to you. i dont even recall saying 'rude' things about you in the past. somebody here is easily provoked. you come in here every playoff season, talk shit about how the patriots and brady suck, blow peyton manning no less than 281 times, and proceed to disappear into thin air every single season after the colts suffer their typical postseason chokejob.

whats not to brag about anyway? the new england patriots from 2001-2005 were a dynasty, plain and simple, and they have a chance to possibly win 3 superbowls in a row, 4 in 5 years. how many teams have that opportunity? not many.

brady has 3 rings, peyton has 0. brady has two superbowl mvp's, peyton still has zero.

and as you said in the other thread, i wont be here when the patriots lose? assume they lose, of course i'll be here, because i'll be here to root as hard as humanly possible agains the colts next weekend. of course if you were around the forums in october when the baseball playoffs are you'd see im here after the cardinals annually choke, but, you disappear each year after your colts choke.

it never ceases to amaze me how you think tom brady sucks and you give ZERO credit to the patriot dynasty. maybe im an annoying shithead fan, maybe not, but i'd rather be an annoying shithead fan rather than a mentally retarded, annoying, broken record fan with the IQ of my toenail clippers.

ps- just in case you forgot:

tom brady three rings
peyton manning zero

just in case you may have forgotten. i also like POP despite the fact bono had short hair, he looked badass then anyway.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:35 PM   #17
The Fly

Quote:

Brady isn't so great
Lies. All lies.

You better show me some respect around these parts, you don't want to piss me off.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:38 PM   #18
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Brady

Lies. All lies.

You better show me some respect around these parts, you don't want to piss me off.
If I'm starting a team, you're the first guy I'd pick.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:

So you see there, they ARE picking on me, not 90% of posters, only 90% of Pats fans

who said picking apart a post is picking on somebody themselves anyway? shouldn't you want a retort to your arguement? you called your own comments LAME anyway.

i seriously hope you are no older than 17 years old...even though ive been told otherwise.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:56 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by randhail

Isn't rooting for the 5 teams or so that you do just as bad as being a bandwagon fan?
No, because I actually care about and am emotionally attached to the five teams, and the five teams do not change regardless of their record or success or lack thereof. Bandwagon fans only jump on a team, or only claim their team, if it's something they can brag about.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:01 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by StlElevation

ps- just in case you forgot:

tom brady three rings
peyton manning zero
First, this is the kind of shit that makes you so obnoxious.
Second, it really doesn't make someone a better player or a better guy because they were lucky enough to be on a team that did well at the right time. There are scrubs who never hit the field who have multiple rings with some teams. Great players like Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Fran Tarkenton have none, while mediocre quarterbacks like Mark Rypien get a ring and an MVP trophy.

Quote:
se you may have forgotten. i also like POP despite the fact bono had short hair, he looked badass then anyway.
One, that wasn't short, that was MIA. Two, he didn't look 'badass' he looked like a little spider monkey, or a rubber chicken if he wore the muscle shirt. Bono isn't the 'badass' kind of guy, he can't pull it off, he only looked like a little twerp.

And if this post doesn't prove to anyone in doubt that you like to aggravate me, and that you are a jerk, they must be blind.

I was going to rant on about what kind of loser you must be in your real life to find your superiority and pleasure this way, but I won't get that personal. I don't have to shut your mouth, the Broncos are going to do that for me.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:

Second, it really doesn't make someone a better player or a better guy because they were lucky enough to be on a team that did well at the right time. There are scrubs who never hit the field who have multiple rings with some teams. Great players like Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Fran Tarkenton have none, while mediocre quarterbacks like Mark Rypien get a ring and an MVP trophy.

One, that wasn't short, that was MIA. Two, he didn't look 'badass' he looked like a little spider monkey, or a rubber chicken if he wore the muscle shirt. Bono isn't the 'badass' kind of guy, he can't pull it off, he only looked like a little twerp.

And if this post doesn't prove to anyone in doubt that you like to aggravate me, and that you are a jerk, they must be blind.

I was going to rant on about what kind of loser you must be in your real life to find your superiority and pleasure this way, but I won't get that personal. I don't have to shut your mouth, the Broncos are going to do that for me.

earth to moron: i was trying to be obnoxious in that post...no shit shirlock?

sure, some qb's get "lucky" and win superbowls. doing it three times in four years? thats not luck. brady is also 10-0 in the playoffs, nfl record. luck? give me a break... even people who despise and loathe the patriots can at least respect brady as one of the top quarterbacks in the game, if not the top qb. i dont have a problem calling pey pey good even if i think he's a fucktard, much like you.

do you actually READ your posts? or do you have a monkey type them out for you? if you actually read your posts, or even used a tinnnnnnny ounce of thought you would see why my posts have the tone that they do.

a loser in real life? ha. right. go ahead, please attack my "real" life so i can laugh at you even more than i already do.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:44 PM   #23
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrau1

If I'm starting a team, you're the first guy I'd pick.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding.
Thanks, pal.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:48 PM   #24
The Fly

Quote:

I don't have to shut your mouth, the Broncos are going to do that for me.
I'll try to ensure that my good friend StlElevation can continue to talk. It won't be an easy game, but I am optimistic that we can win, keep this young chap talking, and gain respect all in the same game.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:54 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:

No, because I actually care about and am emotionally attached to the five teams, and the five teams do not change regardless of their record or success or lack thereof. Bandwagon fans only jump on a team, or only claim their team, if it's something they can brag about.

I'm amazed that one can be emotionally attached to more than one team. Two maybe, but five??? Seems to me that you can root for one team more than the other based on the type of season they are having.

Read Bill Simmons' rules for being a fan...you're in clear violation of the rules.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:07 PM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:30 PM
I the sports guy
Old 01-10-2006, 10:42 PM   #27
Babyface

Local Time: 10:30 AM
I'm gonna pick on headache, I ain't never liked his posts. He don't talk about me.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:44 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip
you never know when bonosloveslave shows up and closes a 500+ thread

i learned that the hard way with a baseball thread
That's because it was your thread!

You must have missed the recent college football thread - we were closing in on 700. Someday we'll hit the magic 1000 post barrier...
Old 01-11-2006, 02:09 AM   #29
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

you're crazy
Old 01-11-2006, 02:14 AM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:30 AM