The Pet Psychic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she may be a tiny bit cooky.

It's funny though how some animals respond to her (and adorable).

She may have some psychic ability, but I don't think she's necessarily talking to the animals. She may just be reading the owner's of these animals and then give her evalutations.

:shrug:

u2loopy said:
I think she may be a tiny bit cooky.

It's funny though how some animals respond to her (and adorable).

She may have some psychic ability, but I don't think she's necessarily talking to the animals. She may just be reading the owner's of these animals and then give her evalutations.

:shrug:

I agree with u2loopy. She does have a way with the animals. :shifty:

i think the entire concept of the show is a bit suspect, but i've never actually watched it, just seen the commercials.

Is this who you are talking about? Link

I think I caught part of a show when I was surfing the channels and the pet was mad about something and was messing stuff up and when the owners fixed the problem the animal did not do anything anymore so maybe she is real. I don't really know. :shrug:

I haven't seen it, but I had an interesting experience when I lived in NYC with a woman who is sorta psychic with cats. She's the author of the book 'The New Natural Cat' (Anitra Frazier--amazing book, go get it!) and when my cat was dying from kidney disease, I called her to get an appointment. She told me on the phone to tell my cat that she was coming over to help. Okayyyyy...my cat at the time had been hiding like they do when they're dying. But I told her the cat lady was coming over. She promptly crawled out of her hiding place for the first time in a week and went over to the door and sat there like she was waiting for the cat lady! I swear, it was the weirdest thing! My cat never did things like that before.

So the cat lady arrived and talked to my cat a lot, and put her on this natural diet of raw meat, grated vegetables, grains and supplements, and within just a couple of weeks her kidney function was 90% normal. Anyway, I just really sensed this cat lady was part cat or something! :lol: I mean, she had a depth of understanding about cats that was incredible. And she brought my cat from near-death to completely healthy. (She died a couple of years later, but the ol' gal was 18 and it was time.) So I guess I'm saying that I do think some people are super tuned in to animals in a way than even us normal animal-lovers aren't.

Last edited:
I :heart: the Pet Psychic!!!! "The Tiger Who Couldn't Do It" made a great bedtime story when I was talking to my boyfriend over the phone and it was late there.

nbcrusader said:
Pet Psychic? :scratch:

Sounds like the owners have an emptiness that they are desparately trying to fill.

I know what you mean, and yet I think you could say the same thing about any hobby or past-time. The Pet Psychic people might think that we Interferencers are desperately trying to fill up an emptiness!

I think she talked to all those pets beforehand...in the green room or something and so she already knew all about them...and then when they are on the air it looks so spontaneous and everything....its a scam. The animals probably receive some kind of pay off! :lol: :wink:

dream wanderer

:yes: she spends half the show talking to people who's pet's have died....and pretty much tells them that Fluffy or Spot is really happy in heaven and that they had a wonderful life on earth. I don't know how much of it is knowing what to say to these people as opposed to being able to communicate with the dearly departed pet.

nbcrusader said:
By emptiness, I was referring to a deeper, even spiritual emptiness.

I understood that--and I don't disagree with you.

Last edited:
dream wanderer said:
I think she talked to all those pets beforehand...in the green room or something and so she already knew all about them...and then when they are on the air it looks so spontaneous and everything....its a scam. The animals probably receive some kind of pay off! :lol: :wink:

dream wanderer

:lol:

My mom loves that show. I was skeptical and I still try to remain objective, but some of the things she knows is pretty weird.

Like, anyone see the episode with the minature horse that wouldn't eat? If not, the Psychic "talked" the house and suddenly came out with that it was because they took her foal away too early--and suddenly the owner admitted that they'd done that (and really hadn't before, obviously had not even thought of it. she was not a very nice person) And the horse started to eat (the first time in months) before the psychic left.

Things like that make me wonder...then I read stories where she says St. Francis appeared to her in a vision and I think she's a loon. :scratch: Who knows? I think she honestly believes it, in any case.

John Edwards on the other hand...

Elisabeth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom