The person below me #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
false, hubby does that (grocery shop)

:wave: how do you do that anyways hardy ? :hmm:

tpbm has won a joke contest before :wink:

I only try the sneak in when alone because it does take a little work (climbing) and a willingness to be caught and sent back. But the Arcade Fire night was memorable, because I befriended a few young ushers outside, who said follow them, which I did. Once I hopped a wall and followed, about a dozen others followed me, and we all got in, as the ushers pointed us in the right direction. It was like the Underground Railroad :)

What can I say, I like the thrill of trying stuff like that. And when it works....... :rockon: And I'm comfortable trying it in Hollywood, because the repercussions of failing are minimal. Basically, "you'll have to go back".

Now why am I not surprised that hubby does your grocery shopping :wink: :der: Guess who does the shopping at my house :)

false to the sand dune :wink:

tpbm doesn't mind a little civil disobedience once in a while

Not recently. :wink: Actually that's false.

Maybe on the disobedience ... it depends on what I have to do to be civil

tpbm is waiting to see if hardy will answer in that 'type thing' thread

edit... that would be false... work Sat and Sun from now til Christmas!

< tpbm had better go to bed if they are going to be driving alot late tomorrow night

true :wave: Good night

And I also want to say that you guys :rockon: I really like playing these games with you. My headache is gone already :yes:
Thanks!

tpbm has a cat begging them for a late night snack :)

True ... it wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

False ... on the good night.

False ... on the cat snack.

:shh: I'm not that wild, hardy. :wink: Although, looks can be deceiving for that energy. :yawn: :lmao:

tpbm has morning mouth :lol:

true :huh:

MsMofo, you work graveyard, get stuff done during the day, take care of your guy, go to hockey games and seem to really enjoy life. So, maybe your not that wild, but I'm giving you two :up: :yes:

tpbm is also going to sleep now

true, but not to posting quickly. I think it's kinda funny when things are crazy like this, I don't mind editing :wink:

And MsMofo, I'm not good at posting pics either. 3 cheers for BonoFox & Bonocomet!

tpbm is really going to sleep now :wave:

Last edited:
No hardy ... you can't leave !! :sad:

False ... I took good pics of all my high school years. :up:

tpbm will get here earlier tonight night (and I'll probably be bombarded with work and not show up) :tsk:

true - I hope. But not to you getting bombarded with work :wink:

I must MsMofo, cuz if I don't, I will pay tomorrow

tpbm is wondering why so many people are up at 3 AM playing OOC games

False ... I don't have to wonder. We're all here cuz it's fun. :up:

(and it's 5 AM here ... remember I have the later in time zones)

and it's okay, hardy ... I'll see you tomorrow, if work doesn't get hectic. :up:

(one of these days you'll have to tell me what you do for a living hardy ... I don't think I've asked you before)

tpbm will drink a glass of water to quench their thirst before going to bed

Back
Top Bottom