The Person Below Me #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True ... see below

Sidewalk Sundae ... at least this was my interpretation of it. :up:

1 ice cream cone (I like the pointy kind)
1 or 2 kinds of ice cream
chocolate syrup
butterscotch syrup
Marshmallow Fluff
chocolate chips
rainbow sprinkles
chopped up peanuts
1 can of Reddi Wip whipped cream
2 Maraschino cherries

First, take the stem off one cherry and drop it in the bottom of the cone.
Then drop in a small ball of ice cream.
Squirt with butterscotch syrup. Throw in some chocolate chips. Add some Marshmallow Fluff and chopped peanuts.
Then pile more ice cream until it is as high as you want it.
Next squirt on chocolate syrup.
Put on a good amount of whipped cream.
Sprinkle with sprinkles.
Top with a cherry.

:bow:

False ... to the junk food

tpbm remembers Marathon candy bars (they were shaped like a pretzel ... chocolate coating over caramel)

Whoa... :ohmy: I was reading the previous page where you guys were talking about candy and I thought to myself I'm gonna ask if anyone remembers Milkshake candy bars... then I got to the last post ^
That is too weird!

I LOVED them... they were made by Hollywood brand right?

tpbm has eaten a Zotz candy within the last week or so :shifty:

The Milkshake candy bar ... it was in a dark brown wrapper and the word Milkshake was in green with white letters.
It tasted like a whopper-type candy (malt flavored candy bar covered in milk chocolate) :drool:

False ... they are very difficult to find here in the Midwest. The last time I ate a Zot was in St. Joseph, MI.
I went into a nickel-n-dime store and there they were on their candy shelf. :up:

tpbm is wondering how old I really am :wink:

:lol:

:shifty:

so how old are you? :wink:

(do they make Milkshakes anymore? I'd give anything to have one again!)

They have Zotz in a candy store near Vegas and my brothers house, but I also just found them in a candy store in San Diego. Also I got to try Pop Rocks back in the 70's (?) before they went on the market, as part of a test program. Very cool!! :hyper:

tpbm still eats a Big Cherry once in awhile :shifty:

I'll never tell :wink:

The last year I saw the Milkshake candy bar was back in 1999 ... I remember because when the new millenium
(the year 2000) came in ... there were so many changes to 'product industry' because everyone was worried about that
stupid scare threat of the century called Y2K. So alot of things changed ... in case the computers did crash.
That is when alot of products started disappearing (manufactors stopped making them) and items started getting reduced
in size (alot smaller) so companies could make a bigger profit by consumers buying the item more often.

I loved Pop Rocks !! :up:
Just don't ever eat them with soda pop :ohmy: :yikes: ... definitely a bad idea. :help:

Sometimes still but not too often ... on the Big Cherry.

tpbm has eaten a Goo Goo Cluster candy bar before

Back
Top Bottom