The Person Below Me #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
False ... I use "Love My Carpet" deodorizer. :lol:

True ... on the double dutch

tpbm has illegally-parked in a handicapped space just to 'run in and out' quicker at a grocery store

false (to both of the above)

(aww that sucked BF1! My car was stolen right outta my driveway at home :mad: , and I don't live in a high crime area or anything plus i had a junky old car! But it was MY junky old car and it is a creepy feeling knowing someone was right there taking something of yours. UG. )

Oooh I still have an old camaro too... it was one of my first cars... I've always kept it, it sits in my garage now, I don't drive it anymore but i love it too much to get rid of it. 69 camaro :drool: )

tpbm likes 60's-70's cars

in regards to washing the car once a week:

false - ask hardy if it still has bird poop on the driver's side window :mad:

as for 60s/70s cars - some models I guess. There's an old BMW one I like, but I can't remember the model numbers. Not a car :nerd: :reject:

tpbm wants hardwood floors

Last edited:
True!!..I love American Muscle cars, My family is in the auto body business and I grew up with only brothers and a LOT of cars!!:drool: ...
My brother had a 67-68-and 69 Camaro I think he still has the 67...I had a 71 camaro..I always wanted a Stingray Corvette:drool:

Last edited:
auto body eh?? I may need some advice... My 69 Camaro needs the roof replaced... I have the replacement roof and all... just don't know who to trust to do the work!

False on the toilets

Believe me... pelicans are like 10 times bigger than pigeons or something... you don't wanna know... I might as well have been parked under a buffalo

tpbm has let their car get verrrrrrrrrrrrry dirty before washing it.

I think my Mom (and eventually sister) had a 69 Camaro - blue.

auto flush toilets? Sure, why not

dirty car? :mad: True. It's not my job!

tpbm has reading material in the bathroom :shifty:

True ... winter months, only because when it's too cold, you can't wash it or the doors/locks will freeze. :sad:

False ... on the reading material

tpbm likes hand dryer machines over those paper towel dispensers

sometimes... but usually I just wanna get out of public restrooms as quickly as humanly possible so I don't wanna wait around for a dryer!

tpbm has tried at least one extreme sport (it can be anything ... rock climbing, skydiving, bungee jumping, etc)

Originally posted by bonocomet
tpbm has tried at least one extreme sport (it can be anything ... rock climbing, skydiving, bungee jumping, etc)

False ... I'd like to try bungee jumping, but I don't really have the time.

tpbm has gotten stuck on top of a ferris wheel

true, I love bubble gum... but blowing soap bubbles is fun too :happy:

tpbm should have paid attention in typing class instead of daydreaming :tsk:
(and watching the boy with the cute long hair that sat on the other side of the class :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom