The Person Below Me #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You freaking rule, BC! Mr Moose! I haven't thought about him in decades. And the rabbit, he had glasses I think. I think I liked him even more. The moose would say something and the ping pong balls would fall on the captain. Who would make the face :lol: First thing I'd see every morning before school :up: That makes my night :yes:

tpbm is going to watch Hillary tonight on Letterman

Last edited:
Bunny Rabbit! He did have glasses, and I don't think he ever spoke right? Same here, I always watched it :)

oooh I can hear the chicken now! But I can't think of her name! :lol:

oh you edited! So false... no Letterman tonight for me

tpbm is a Sylvester and Tweety fan

true. What was the dog's name who would protect tweety. And how about Chopper, he had a little bird he use to protect. :lol:

tpbm had a Huckleberry Hound record :wink:

bonocomet said:
true

tpbm is procrastinating

true to new thread! In Zoo Station, was that a mistake. Should I change it

And you know I'm slow, now stop rubbing it in :lol:

tpbm bought new shoes recently

Last edited:
:ohmy: How did you know?? I once brought home a BIG (and it was BIG) rock from Minnesota. I was vacationing there with some friends and we went fishing. This rock (more like a boulder :lol:) was at the side of the pier. It was gray and had alot of shimmer to it ... it actually shined when the sunlight hit it. It took me 20 mins. to dig it out ... it was that far in the ground. And I brought it home in my trunk (10 hr drive) My folks have it still in their backyard. :up:

tpbm didn't expect me to write a paragraph about that last tpbm question :wink:

Back
Top Bottom