The Person Below Me #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true

Mist trail is cool, and a bit frightening being so slippery and that huge waterfall right in front of you. Did you swim at the top :ohmy:

tpbm is amazed how small the valley looks from Glacier Point

no, I was too afraid of getting carried downstream to the falls :lol:

true

tpbm has not been to Glacier Point for quite awhile now due to a worsening fear of heights :(

true - haven't been there for a while and it is kinda scary up there :ohmy:

I was the same way at the top of Vernal, but I may have gone in my first time as a kid :huh:

tpbm has been to Yosemite in the winter

not sure about fall, but probably :wink:

Imagine having Yosemite all to yourself :drool: Less to do, but who cares :wink:

tpbm has ridden a bike in Yosemite

I don't think so. That must be awesome :up:

tpbm looks at the bottom of their Hershey's w/ Almonds chocolate bar to check the almonds before they eat it.

:lmao: so true

I was scared to death I would get the horse that decided to take a flying leap over the edge that day though :lol:

tpbm remembers when Beatles songs played on the radio because they were new songs

very true - the day after Ed Sullivan a bunch of kids came to elementary school with their bangs combed down. :wink:

tpbm remembers hearing Sergeant Pepper coming from the counselors area every night when they were at camp the summer it came out :ohmy:

false LOL

tpbm knows exactly what's going on here...

Paulexcitingadventureonthefloor.jpg

true, still got it!

:yes: Help... the exciting adventure of Paul on the floor

tpbm went to the babysitter when their parents went to Beatles and Stones concerts :|

true when I was older :wink:

My parents went to the only show the Beatles ever did in San Diego, Aug 28, 1965. I have the ticket stubs. They were Beatles, Stones rock n rollers... I owe my awesome complete early Beatles and Stones vinyl collections to them, but all the later stuff was my own :wink:

tpbm has tried to sneak backstage at a rock show when they were 16. :shifty:

well.... from the Led Zeppelin shows I was at, you wouldn't be alone :drunk: :wink:

My older sister had the Beatle albums too (I use to listen to those), but traded them for other stuff when she began her hippie phase. She wasn't old enough to actually have been a hippie though :happy:

tpbm use to have a May dance at the end of the school year

Last edited:
BIZARRO WORLD INDEED :hi5: :reject: (in other words, me too, to the Gibb post)

True, I saw The Dream Police Tour on New Years Eve :rockon:

tpbm is having hot flashes

you mean Andy Gibb?? :ohmy: yes? OMG :lol:

true

oh edit... false hot flashes.. not now anyways :lol:

tpbm went to lots of concerts in the 70-80's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom