The Person Below Me #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just about

tpbm has phoned someone and had a completely different person than they expected answer the phone :ohmy:

... uh...

tpbm sometimes has no clue what tpam is talking about so they go away and come back later to see if someones else has answered yet. :uhoh:

well... you mean I have my own camp... like comet camp? :happy:

:wink:

sorry! :shrug:

(also I meant in general, if you don't know what someone is talking about do you let someone else answer) ;)

maybe to shopping, not sure yet!

tpbm is going to eat ice cream

Last edited:
I was just kidding with ya. I do the same thing. Sometimes I just wait until someone else has answered. :wink:

false. I am too full!

tpbm has to get up early tomorrow.

nope, sleeping in again probably!

:shifty: so what DID you mean with the camp thing?? :uhoh:

tpbm is looking at me from their avi :ohmy:

like a camp...the noun. Like a physical camp on the lake or on a river. Or anyplace really... I have a camp on the river.

true!

tpbm has a .gif signature.

wait...where are you from? Maybe the word is not used where you live. It's like a little ...piece of land ... that is used like a recreational spot.

true.

tpbm is scared of the dark

I'm on the west coast (San Diego) and I know what you mean now, but I guess I think of a camp more like a big place you go in the summer... like 6th grade camp... not something that belongs to you. I had never heard of anyone that has their own camp! LOL

true sorta if I'm in unfamiliar surroundings.

tpbm needs a new couch

Originally posted by bonocomet
I'm on the west coast (San Diego)

Oh my ... by any chance have you ever seen Steve Perry roaming around there ??
He's my favorite former lead vocalist from the 80's band Journey.
Man, the guy had such a one-of-a-kind vocal ... it's sad that he's still not performing anymore.

As for Nitro West Virginia ??

:hmm: Not really.

tpbm puts ketchup on eggs

Back
Top Bottom