The person below me #11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^Oh yeah, I'm ready :)

^ true, no broken bones (though I thought I did a few times skiing) :)

tpbm has some splainin' to do, right Lucy?

True, I worked ALL day but was able to catch a nap b4 job#2

tpbm remember The Clash of the Titans movie, if so please comment in ZooStation

edit: oops again :D..to MsMofo, No i dont use eyedrops as often as I should, my eyes irritate easily.I have big eyes and they gather all kinds of particles :LOL::mad:

Last edited:
I have to use eyedrops on a regular basis now, ever since that irriation happened from the diliation drops. It will take about a month before my eyes feel soothed again, or at least not dry.

False ... on the Clash of the Titans.

tpbm is gonna persuade me not to lose my money in the pop machine again, even though I'm still thirsty for a soda

true & done my young NYC visiting friend :wink:

false to the soda machine - give it a few kicks :)

tpbm got the hint about the cartoon thread

Can't remember, but don't think so. But if we're talking 70's :crazy: :)

tpbm has a working vcr & Clash of the Titans on vhs & will be having a surprise visitor to watch it with :wink: :corn:

a very young one :lol: but yes :giggle:

and it's a movie date hardy and BF1 :sexywink:

tpbm turns out the lights when they watch movies at home so it's more like a movie theatre :wink:

Ooh, now I'm really coming over :drool:

I'll even stop at a movie theater so we have real movie popcorn :yes: Let us know when your back BonoFox :)

true, sometimes :wink:

tpbm wonders what they are gonna do with all their old vhs tapes :hmm:

true, but I do give them away as i replace them with dvd's

ok you get the movie popcorn! :drool:

tpbm remembers Video Library

True to the video library.

And that pop machine HAS been kicked several times in the past, it still doesn't give change when you insert 2 one dollar bills. :tsk:
But, it's probably a good way to get rid of stress ... beating up a pop machine, I'll have to remember that. 'kick-kick':lol:

tpbm is going to bed soon

Not really, I do it (and channel skip too) and it drives my family up the wall :shrug: I have a short attention span.

tpbm will buy stuff simply for the "freebies" even though they are obviously not worth it :wink: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom