The person below me #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Same here with those flu shots !! ... I usually just take my chances without it, and end up getting a virus or infection instead. :huh:

False ... I have too much to do.

tpbm is looking forward to passing out candy at the front door on Halloween :ohmy:

I wish. We hardly get any trick or treaters. Bad street for it :( I won't be here anyways this halloween. Just put out the spooky music cassette and let it run :)

tpbm thinks Snickers & 3 Musketeers & Hershey's should be normal size and not these dinky little snack size things :wink:

Oh that's for sure on the candy size ... why does it seem everything is getting much smaller ... ?? :shrug:

... and costs more to buy it that way now !! :der:

tpbm never had a older lady once tell them they were a little old for trick-or-treating

I'm thinking that 's a false. I think someone musta said something once. :wink:

tpbm used to think halloween was the greatest holiday

False ... although, I once attempted Elvira ... and rather badly. I changed to the classic 'witch' costume instead. :wink:

False ... on the famous.

tpbm has had their house and yard "toilet-papered" as a Halloween joke

True ... but I fear a certain old lady might tell me I'm a bit 'old' for trick-or-treating :sad:
I once replied to her "Aren't you a bit 'old' for handing out candy" ?? :lol:

tpbm watches some of those Halloween movies in between handing out that pea-sized candy

(you know they're almost always on one channel or another) :up:

False ... I remember always getting alot of Almond Joys or Mounds bars one year.
I figured there must have been a kick-butt sale on that particular brand as over half of my pumpkin was filled with that candy.
I asked my mom to go out to the store the next day and buy me some candy that I liked instead :lol:

tpbm decorates their home for Halloween

True to both ... although with bobbing, I hated always getting my hair wet.

I never really thought about the candy corn nutrition

tpbm used to go to Halloween parties without a costume

true, and I have before, but I better not tonight

tpbm gets magazines that they don't have time to read

Back
Top Bottom