The person below me #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
true, I love candles too, (the real kind :wink: )

the battery one is neat tho when in a situation where you can't burn a real one, it's the same as a real candle but it was a light inside it that looks exactly like flame burning deep inside the candle, and even heats the wax enough to give off a scent. People who have seen it couldn't tell it from the real thing!

Anyways...

tpbm still has the fan on... it's warm again!

false, I'm a bit chilly at the moment, being in shorts & a t-shirt

tpbm is wondering where a certain someone is

:hmm: sleeping? or is that a :lol:

tpbm has fallen down because they tried to walk without realizing their foot had fallen asleep :huh:

false... unless you count the countless projects I have started and abandoned as... in progress... :der: I'm not good at finishing what I've started :reject:

tpbm likes mini marshmallows in their hot cocoa

sure, if I drank it. Hmm, a hot beverage sounds good (tea), but I'm too lazy to get up, and I don't even know if we have any. And I'd have to stop what I was in the middle of.

tpbm has a brother

no... (that'd be one of those long ago unfinished projects )

tpbm has had a Hawaiian lei placed around their neck by a Hawaiian

true, on my honeymoon

I just walked by the TV on the way to the bathroom, and VH1 Classics was on. It was 'Two Hearts Beat As One' :heart:

tpbm enjoys their alone time

^ ooh cool! I don't think I have that channel :(

and why can't I remember the THBAO video :huh:

true

tpbm saw Haley's comet

I don't think so :scratch:

I don't recall their videos at all. I was never a fan of (anyones) music videos :shrug: :reject: It was just a live performance of them out in the cold of somewhere. And I think the little 'boy' is running around

tpbm wishes they had heated slippers to keep their feet warm (if they make such a thing)

I just downloaded it... wow I totally didn't remember it. So young... :drool: And the little boy is Peter Rowan!

ooh heated slippers! I'll bet they have them!

tpbm has slippers that look like a famous character

true! Not a huge one but it filled a bucket to over the top with quarters! (Back in the day when the coins still came out of the machines! I miss that :( )

tpbm has seen the show on Fremont Street (the show on the ceiling)

it was scary :yikes: but cool... flew thru the San Juan Islands.... the plane would be completely sideways when banking... I was absolutely terrified. (And the interior looked just like bein in a Volkswagon or something. :lol: )

false to Passport :( I've never been overseas

tpbm best be gettin to bed :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom