The Passion of the Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
groningen, utrecht, eindhoven, arnhem, nijmegen, s'hertogenbosch, amsterdam, rotterdam, der haag, maastricht, scheldt, valkenswaard...

it's all the same.

DaveC said:
groningen, utrecht, eindhoven, arnhem, nijmegen, s'hertogenbosch, amsterdam, rotterdam, der haag, maastricht, scheldt, valkenswaard...

it's all the same.
Nope, Groningen is to far to visit for most of the dutch interference people.

Rono said:
BTW, how was your concert ?

Solomon was great. He certainly is the King of Pop and Soul! :bow: I think his health is deteriorating though. I also saw him in February last year. Then he made his entrance walking to his throne with a crown and a cape. Tonight his kickass band played three songs, then the curtains closed and when they opened again he was sitting in his throne. The concert also ended with him sitting in his throne and the curtains closing. Only at the end of Don't Give Up On Me he stood for a few seconds, for the rest he was just sitting. But man, what a voice he has! :up:
He played a few tracks from his Don't Give Up On Me album (Diamond In Your Mind, None Of Us Are Free, Soul Searching and of course the title track) and some of the greatest soul songs ever (What I'd Say, Stand By Me, Proud Mary, Dock Of The Bay, etc.). And thankfully he ended with Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (which he wrote).

The only downside was that we were near the 'village fool', a person sing off-tune, screaming between songs, etc. :| But I did not let him spoil my (and my parents') concert.
:madspit:

Yeah, Solomon was very good. I hope he can stay around for a while.

Take A look at my new sig:

newsig.jpg

:ohmy:

Questions will be chosen based on intelligence, wit, taste and their appeal to the entire Interference.com community.

:lmao:

Eating soup will never be the same for me...

soup.jpg

mmm...spicy. :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom