The Passion of the Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you download mIRC then type in

/server chat.interference.com
then
/join #u2

that should be it :)

21 boucing testjical salute for tomer

bean.gif
edge.gif
larry.gif
bean.gif
bono.gif
adam.gif
bean.gif

would it be possible for someone to have the bouncy green guy as their avatar by way of tribute to tomer...I never chatted to him myself, but i sure as hell knew that avatar...and i will miss it :(

I wasn't online yesterday and I missed everything. I have no idea where to start to catch up. :huh:

MissMaCo said:
sometimes, there is a life out of bed.

I was up at 6.30 this morning... And the last mornings too... :crazy:

I have to get up at 6:30 every weekday. :no:
Tomorrow I might even get up at 6:00 as I need to be in the office, early. :scream:

Popmartijn said:
Tomorrow I might even get up at 6:00 as I need to be in the office, early. :scream:

Oh, would you "Ta' en kiks og tør øjnene" as we say here ("Take a bisquit and wipe your eyes!")! :eyebrow: :D

My alarmclock wakes me up at 4:45 tomorrow... and every other day I have to be in school by 8:00! :huh:

That's why I'm going to bed now! :yawn:

Popmartijn said:

I've had to get up at 4AM the past two days. Three more days of that to go. :yawn:

Merc said:
My alarmclock wakes me up at 4:45 tomorrow... and every other day I have to be in school by 8:00! :huh:

4:45, that's when I start thinking about sleeping. Yes, I am an evening/night person. Can't get up in the morning, can't go to bed in the evening.

:|

Tomer said:
anna's post really made me sick of this site
????
i don't suppose he'll answer me if he is gone. :sad:

After quite some time of really bad sleep patterns. I now sleep like a baby 10 pm to 5 am...pure bliss. Might have something to do with my babies being all grown up...pure bliss. I love the dawn, hearing the birds join in the chorus one by one...and in the Australian summer, it's the only time to enjoy some cool air...pure bliss

good guess eh? I did wonder if UK Tan might be someone with pale skin.
ahh you know, life. Up and down like a yoyo, trying my best to keep it up. A daily dose of whatever this is sure helps :)
....usually, except for when people get mean and I don't know wtf is going on.

fah said:
Tomer's still gone....I thought this was just a phase :(

I thought it would be, too. It's sad, but maybe Tomer has the right idea.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I've just read Tomer's post. Could anybody enlighten me, please? Why did he decide to leave? :sad:

I think another location would be more appropriate for that. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom