The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

And there's just not enough of it. Where's the fucking Magna Carta quotage! :mad: :wink:

Hahaha. We should quote 3 people in every post. Even if we're not responding to all of it. Just to create confused. Oh shit. The last time I wanted to create confusion, we all almost got banned. Don't listen to me when I talk about creating confusion. :reject:

the tourist said:

And if it doesn't happen? Someone will post negative comments on your blog. :tsk:

I'll have failed everybody with a sense of humour? :(

Axver said:

:lol:

When U2 play a real gig, we should do a fake no-setlist party. "NO, U2 AREN'T PLAYING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!! :hyper:"

In this backwards universe, maybe, instead of clapping between songs, we can post about how much we like mofo82. Then, later, we can make a thread about how terrible of an idea it is to make fake setlist threads.

Sicy will ban us, just to be on the safe side.

Axver said:

No, I don't really have ambitions to be banned. :wink:

Give it a year. When the tour's happening, and there's a day off. A "No SetList Party"

the tourist said:

Hahaha. We should quote 3 people in every post. Even if we're not responding to all of it. Just to create confused. Oh shit. The last time I wanted to create confusion, we all almost got banned. Don't listen to me when I talk about creating confusion. :reject:

Rule #1 of the postwhore-a-thon: if something is Andrew's idea, it probably a). is good and b). should not be done.

Axver said:

Rule #1 of the postwhore-a-thon: if something is Andrew's idea, it probably a). is good and b). should not be done.

:wink: You're a good man, Axver. A good man.

the tourist said:

Give it a year. When the tour's happening, and there's a day off. A "No SetList Party"

I remember we actually did a couple of fake setlist parties on off-days last time. Frankly, I think the subject line of "No Setlist Party" was less obviously a hoax than "Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein".

LemonMelon said:
Sicy will ban us, just to be on the safe side.

I have nothing to say to this, but thought it should be re-emphasized. So I quoted it for the sake of quoting it.

Axver said:

I remember we actually did a couple of fake setlist parties on off-days last time. Frankly, I think the subject line of "No Setlist Party" was less obviously a hoax than "Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein".

Yeah. Much less.

Axver said:

U2 Playing in Middle of Desert to Comemorate the Joshua Tree!!! :hyper:

phillyfan26 said:

OMG THEY'RE NOT PLAYING RED HILL MINING TOWN WOWZ0RZ.

phillyfan26 said:

A friend of a guy who runs this laundromat my cousin goes to said there's a bootleg of U2 playing God Part II in the desert while chopping down the Joshua Tree, circa 1990. I wonder if there was a setlist party for that... :hmm:

LemonMelon said:

A friend of a guy who runs this laundromat my cousin goes to said there's a bootleg of U2 playing God Part II in the desert while chopping down the Joshua Tree, circa 1990. I wonder if there was a setlist party for that... :hmm:

Yeah. It should be here in the archives somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom