The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

This ... "work", it does not involve the Internet?

What a peculiar reality you live in.

I know. The Matrix has me.

And dude, I'm the one who's supposed to go door-knocking around here!

... actually I've been wishing for some Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses to come around, so I can get into a proper theological stoush...

mysterious_jen said:

random bastards are too scared to knock at my door ,

pagan symbols painted on the fence FTW .

But are you interested in Jeebus? You urgently need to know all about how he doesn't exist and didn't do any miracles and told us absolutely nothing useful. :up:

coolian2 said:
Save me jebus!

I'm gladly beyond saving. I once eclaimed excitedly when offered reading material "Great! I was just looking for something to light the fire with!".....:evil:

Axver said:

But are you interested in Jeebus? You urgently need to know all about how he doesn't exist and didn't do any miracles and told us absolutely nothing useful. :up:

Come on, don't you like paradoxical statements?

Nobody bothers coming all the way up the right of way to my place

Plus always pretending i'm not home or being a bastard always means people won't come back.

But it's mainly the driveway. I often need to take a packed lunch.

major_panic said:

I know. The Matrix has me.

And dude, I'm the one who's supposed to go door-knocking around here!

... actually I've been wishing for some Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses to come around, so I can get into a proper theological stoush...

I'm really pissed off that the only time a Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door, I was in my boxers and feeling sick. I would've loved to have pwnd them with theology.

And don't worry, I'm just doing door-knocking for the fundie Jeebus, not your Jesus. Actually, that'd be really funny to do one day, door-knocking for a non-existent bullshit religion.

gluey said:

I'm gladly beyond saving. I once eclaimed excitedly when offered reading material "Great! I was just looking for something to light the fire with!".....:evil:

:lmao:

oh man, I'm feeling all whoreish but have to go out :mad: Stupid people in stupid hospitals, geez, you think they'd be a bit more considerate of my craic habit.

cinnaminson said:

oh man, I'm feeling all whoreish but have to go out :mad: Stupid people in stupid hospitals, geez, you think they'd be a bit more considerate of my craic habit.

come over and see my new boots when you are done , then you will know whorish

:drool:

Axver said:

I'm really pissed off that the only time a Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door, I was in my boxers and feeling sick. I would've loved to have pwnd them with theology.

And don't worry, I'm just doing door-knocking for the fundie Jeebus, not your Jesus. Actually, that'd be really funny to do one day, door-knocking for a non-existent bullshit religion.

Liechtensteinism.

Axver said:

are you the guy that keeps coming to my door trying to get me to change electricity companies??:mad:

phillyfan26 said:

I don't care what he actually does. He's fast food guy. He vehemently proclaims himself to work at McDonald's, but we all know he's not good enough. He didn't even go to college.

SCENE 4
Time: CLOSING TIME

Fast Food Cop: [speed-reading through the owners manual for the deep fryer] Hmm...I had no idea this was made in Montreal. And since when was I supposed to fry the potatoes? Something sounds off there.

[clock strikes 3 PM]

Fast Food Cop: Well, that was an epic day of work. Now, time to clean up. [sees a customer's wallet, then sees lost and found bin, and throws them both in the garbage] OK, I'm out of this shithole. [sees receipt] Hey, what's this...[stares at it in an intense manner for 15 seconds, trying not to blink]

COMMERCIAL BREAK - 4 minutes

Axver said:

a while back i was in the middle of something ... ok we will call it fucking and this dude knocks on the door wanting to tell me about loving my neighbour .

THATS WHAT I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF ! :madwife:

Axver said:

"Hello, I represent the Pastafarians of Australia. Has anyone told you about the Flying Spaghetti Monster?"

cinnaminson said:

are you the guy that keeps coming to my door trying to get me to change electricity companies??:mad:

No, that's Ali, cross-dressing.

She still hasn't given me free electricity. :tsk:

major_panic said:

"Hello, I represent the Pastafarians of Australia. Has anyone told you about the Flying Spaghetti Monster?"

The Invisible Pink Unicorn isn't going to be too happy about that one!

\driveby

smilies-39200.png

:wave:

Axver said:

Announced by the prophet Kunstmuseum.

I like this idea actually. Or, how about... Africanism? As announced by the prophet Bono.

All you have to do is have heart, soul, and know how to kneel and say the word "Africa".

mysterious_jen said:
a while back i was in the middle of something ... ok we will call it fucking and this dude knocks on the door wanting to tell me about loving my neighbour .

THATS WHAT I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF ! :madwife:

I do hope you said that to him.

mysterious_jen said:

you have to give her something other than muffins in return ax.

virginity for free electricity

sounds like WIN to me !

:lol:

You're trying to tell me muffins AND chocolate biscuits aren't good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom