The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
My actual favorite first name is Jake, which, oddly enough, is YLB's first name.

Whenever I hear the name Jake, I can't help thinking of my friend's border collie who eats everything, including the blanket in his kennel.

phillyfan26 said:

Flames as a last name sounds intimidating.

Oh good, I didn't miss the joke then. I thought the Maj. was perhaps referencing something.

Axver said:

SO THAT'S WHO THAT IS!

I couldn't figure out who the fuck you guys were talking about. Why YLB?

You

Little

Bastard

I just started calling him a little bastard all the time, and eventually it stuck. It's great. :)

No spoken words said:

You

Little

Bastard

I just started calling him a little bastard all the time, and eventually it stuck. It's great. :)

:lmao: That's AWESOME.

phillyfan26 said:

Yes, Ricky Gervais needs to pwn Dalton constantly. He has to be this hero when not working the fries, but completely degraded when working them.

SCENE 3

Customer: Hey, man...these fries are kind of burned...And a little cold in the middle...

Ricky Gervais: You're the most incompetent employee I've ever seen. Seriously, what is this shit? All you have to do is make fries. My fucking granddaughter could do that.

Fast Food Cop: Hey, hey. YOU want to make these fries??? What I do is EPIC, bitch. No one could possibly handle this.

Ricky Gervais: And you can't either.

Customer: Oh snap, son!

Fast Food Cop: Do you want your damn chicken fingers or not?

Ricky Gervais: I'm sorry, but you've been demoted. That stereotypical Japanese kid Kwang-Pow is on chicken fingers now. You just stick to fries.

Fast Food Cop: [chugs powerjuice, seeths with hatred]

major_panic said:

He also carves every bone he's given into exactly the same shape and stashes them. My friend thinks they're spades so that he can dig his way out under the fence. My friend's father thinks they more closely resemble spears and he's going to launch an uprising Animal Farm-style.

Axver said:

He also carves every bone he's given into exactly the same shape and stashes them. My friend thinks they're spades so that he can dig his way out under the fence. My friend's father thinks they more closely resemble spears and he's going to launch an uprising Animal Farm-style.

For the peo- ANIMALS!

Damn, that's one weird dog.

major_panic said:
LM, what is this you're writing? It sounds... epic.

It's the epic pilot episode for Fast Food Cop. I'm just trying to get a handle on the character at the moment.

cinnaminson said:
geez guys, have you been on here all day:eyebrow:
at least I've taken a break to watch tv:wink:

I've occasionally turned around to look at the cricket. :wink:

cinnaminson said:

whenever I hear the name Jake I think of Elwood.

geez guys, have you been on here all day:eyebrow:
at least I've taken a break to watch tv:wink:

I just got back from work, I'm not as hardcore at Interference as these guys.

major_panic said:

I just got back from work, I'm not as hardcore at Interference as these guys.

This ... "work", it does not involve the Internet?

What a peculiar reality you live in.

gluey said:
I just want random bastards to stop coming to my door and interrupting me :madwife:

*knocks on your door*

Hi gluey, I'd like to talk to you about Jeebus.

cinnaminson said:
just looked at my profile.. . . . . . how can my average daily post count be only 3.33. all this posting like a maniac has proved nothing!!!

:tsk: You're just not whoreish enough yet cin....

major_panic said:

Ah. That'd be because you guys keep referring to him as working at a fast-food joint, right?

He doesn't actually, does he?

I don't care what he actually does. He's fast food guy. He vehemently proclaims himself to work at McDonald's, but we all know he's not good enough. He didn't even go to college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom