The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

You don't strike me as a latin sex god, so probably no.

:lol:

André's French, not Latin!

My French-hating English grandfather called me Andrew rather than André for at least the first 2-3 years of my life.

No spoken words said:

As you shouldn't. But, I find it funny how many stories she tells about herself, but will not reveal her first name. :)

Almost makes you want to question the accuracy of the stories, doesn't it? :uhoh:

You didn't hear that just now.

LemonMelon said:
A few questions:

1. Does he resemble Patrick Swayze circa Roundhouse in his body language, facial expressions, etc?

2. Does he have a sidekick?

3. Does he have a cliched overweight boss?

1. Kind of. He's a mix of Patrick Swayze and one of the writers of South Park. I haven't decided which one yet.

2. His sidekick is the caddie from The Greatest Game Ever Played, only his name is Patrick S. Wayzee instead of Eddie.

3. Yes. Ricky Gervais.

phillyfan26 said:

I figured you deserved the effort, even if it took me 16 tries on the keypad to figure out the right number for é.

(It's 130.)

:lol: Cheers. What pisses me off is that I can't figure out how to do it on my Mac.

LeMel: If I eventually perfect the vocals to Moonage Daydream, I will send it to you.

phillyfan26 said:

Everyone says I should be David or Tom. It's always those two names people come up with.

Yet, I am Dan.

I think all of them fit. I could also see you as a John. But you're lucky you aren't. No offence to any Johns out there, but what a boring fucking name.

Though this is confusing, with multiple Dans in this thread. Well, PFan, you're Dan, COBL_04 is Danny, and bono_man2002 is Daniel.

phillyfan26 said:

I'm Dan.
Axver's André.
LeMel's Travis.
Tourist's Andrew.
Unico's Mia.
You're Mike.
Alisaura is Ali.
Varitek is ... I actually don't know.
Mysterious Jen is Jen.
Coolian is Ian.

Wanna know mine :sexywink:

Axver said:

I think all of them fit. I could also see you as a John. But you're lucky you aren't. No offence to any Johns out there, but what a boring fucking name.

Though this is confusing, with multiple Dans in this thread. Well, PFan, you're Dan, COBL_04 is Danny, and bono_man2002 is Daniel.

My name is Mike, how much more boring does it get.

However, everyone calls me by my last name, it just happens naturally.

Here's how the script is coming along:

pictureej2.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

Yeah. LM and I were talking about how Varitek shares a lot of nutty stories, but wants her first name kept anonymous. I found it funny, LM took it another stop and wondered if the stories were true.

Your stories seem to be legendary around here, though, I've not read any as I'm not around when you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom