The Ouagadougou Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Yup. But I'll never post my last name. It's going to the grave with me. (And my future wife, for a few years anyway)

I don't think anybody on this thread right now knows my real last name, though Vazza does. If I get married, I'll probably take my wife's last name if it's any good, just because my last name's too often mistaken as my first name and it pisses me off.

Or I could just take on Axver. It's already my online last name of convenience.

Axver said:

I don't think anybody on this thread right now knows my real last name, though Vazza does. If I get married, I'll probably take my wife's last name if it's any good, just because my last name's too often mistaken as my first name and it pisses me off.

Or I could just take on Axver. It's already my online last name of convenience.

A few people on interference know my full name...these are people I've met, mostly.

PFan knows my full name, too, actually.

No spoken words said:
My name is Mike, I'm cool with anyone using it. Mia uses it a lot, Beav now and then.

Beav is also Mike.

I'm Dan, and the only time it gets mentioned is when Mike refers to me as Danimal.

No spoken words said:

A few people on interference know my full name...these are people I've met, mostly.

PFan knows my real name, actually.

And your position, you insanely high powered executive, you.

Oh, by the way, I'm making a TV show about Dalton called "Fast Food Cop." You want in on the show writing?

coolian2 said:
McCullum brings up 150 with a six that nearly lands in the main stadium.

:lol: Nice.

Sad, though, that domestic cricket is so ignored that they aren't actually in the main stadium in the first place.

Axver said:

Yep. Wow, you even got the acute. :up:

I figured you deserved the effort, even if it took me 16 tries on the keypad to figure out the right number for é.

(It's 130.)

phillyfan26 said:

Oh, by the way, I'm making a TV show about Dalton called "Fast Food Cop." You want in on the show writing?

Not to barge in, but this sounds fucking amazing. And you know I have writing experience. :nerd:

phillyfan26 said:

And your position, you insanely high powered executive, you.

I'm not a creative type....I'll help you pitch it, though, and will broker the deal as well.

Yeah, you know my actual job title, too. Such power.

No spoken words said:
Someone make a list of this thread and the first names. For easy reference or mocking or use in a Haiku.

I'm Dan.
Axver's André.
LeMel's Travis.
Tourist's Andrew.
Unico's Mia.
You're Mike.
Alisaura is Ali.
Varitek is ... I actually don't know.
Mysterious Jen is Jen.
Coolian is Ian.

Axver said:

:lol: Nice.

Sad, though, that domestic cricket is so ignored that they aren't actually in the main stadium in the first place.

Nah, the outer oval is much nicer to watch cricket in.

The main stadium is a sack of shit, at least the outer oval doesn't suck completely.

coolian2 said:
Yes, you struck me as a Mike.

Yes, it fits him.

LM's Travis? I wouldn't have guessed that.

I wonder if I seem like an André?

Actually, THE AMENDMENT, when each episode is done, send it to me....for some proofing and suggestions. Sound good? I'd collaborate with LeMel the little Redskin Academy applicant, good idea.

LemonMelon said:

Not to barge in, but this sounds fucking amazing. And you know I have writing experience. :nerd:

You're in.

In the first episode, he is alerted of a crime only he can stop via a cryptic message on receipt paper ... BUT HIS SHIFT DOESN'T END FOR TWO MORE HOURS.

Axver said:

Yes, it fits him.

Everyone says I should be David or Tom. It's always those two names people come up with.

Yet, I am Dan.

Axver said:

Yes, it fits him.

I knew your first name from way back in the set list parties.

Those things are such a blur to me, and, came long before I started posting in other threads, etc....I want to go back if I'm really bored and read some, see if I actually interacted with people I'd later go on to interact with again, having forgot about our set list encounters.

phillyfan26 said:

You're in.

In the first episode, he is alerted of a crime only he can stop via a cryptic message on receipt paper ... BUT HIS SHIFT DOESN'T END FOR TWO MORE HOURS.

A few questions:

1. Does he resemble Patrick Swayze circa Roundhouse in his body language, facial expressions, etc?

2. Does he have a sidekick?

3. Does he have a cliched overweight boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom