The one movie you couldn't pay me one million dollars to see..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Naya:
Glitter & Crossroads

Hey!

Crossroads is a great movie! OK, I've seen it only once, but I liked it immediately. It also has some great music in it.

I mean, Ry Cooder writes beautiful soundtracks.

Oh, wait...
Are you referring to that other Crossroads movie?
The B.S. one?

Erm...
Yes...
Sorry, I was thinking about another movie.
tongue.gif

C ya!

Marty

P.S. In that case, I'll have the same ones as Naya.

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

MDH was a great movie. Really good acting and a moving storyline.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

double post.

what i don't get is why the 60 second block out doesn't work. i guess there is also a minimum time.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 04-07-2002).]

captain correli's mandolin and other nic cage project i have had the pleasure of not seeing.

------------------
> > >

Mute Witness... supposed to be a thriller, but so bad and ridiculous that it was funny
biggrin.gif

------------------
Behind closed doors and under stars
It doesn't matter where you are
Collecting jewels that catch your eye
Don't let a soulmate pass you by

Originally posted by kobayashi:
captain correli's mandolin and other nic cage project i have had the pleasure of not seeing.

Yes, that movie looked so awful--and I can't stand Nicolas Cage. I don't know why, but he just irritates the hell out of me!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Crossroads..the BS one.
*puke*

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Crossroads, I will never see.
However, one movie I DID have the misfortune of seeing, and I will hope to warn you, was A BEAUTIFUL MIND. It was almost as bad as the English Patient.

Ant.

Billy Elliot, the boy who wanted to be a ballerina movie. I was driving down the road with my brother, and his wife called and told him to come home, she and her mother had rented it and wanted him to watch. He went on about how he would rather have a red hot needle shoved up his male organ and eat and shit shards of broken glass than to have to watch that. I figured it must be REALLY bad!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Originally posted by Anthony:
Crossroads, I will never see.
However, one movie I DID have the misfortune of seeing, and I will hope to warn you, was A BEAUTIFUL MIND. It was almost as bad as the English Patient.

Ant.

I haven't seen A Beautiful Mind yet but was planning to. I'm curious, what did you dislike so much about it?

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 04-08-2002).]

that movie were tom hanks was stuck on the island. Can't remember its name it was that shithouse.

[This message has been edited by badcompany (edited 04-08-2002).]

"Welcome to the Dollhouse" is the crappiest movie I have ever seen. So many people raved to me about how good it was, so I rented it, and it was the most horrible movie I've ever seen.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Yes, that movie looked so awful--and I can't stand Nicolas Cage. I don't know why, but he just irritates the hell out of me!

I don't like Nicholas Cage either. City of Angels is one of my least favourite movies. I also don't like John Travolta, so Face Off was a particular painful movie for me. I bet they show both of those in hell.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Back
Top Bottom