The Official Twin Peaks Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the pilot and the first season (oddly, not packaged together when I bought them - I had to buy the pilot as an import DVD from somewhere on eBay), but felt the second season was a big, hot mess. The final episode was one of the more frightening things I'd ever seen, though.

Great show, great music, great scenery (filmed in areas outside Seattle, whoot!).

The theme song from the show reminds me of my childhood...I'd hear it in the living room as my parents watched it and sometimes I'd sneak in to the back of the room to watch myself, but it was a little freaky for a 5-6 year old :uhoh:

corianderstem said:

Great show, great music, great scenery (filmed in areas outside Seattle, whoot!).

Oh the music of Twin Peaks!!! THE BEST EVER!

They just released a new 2 disc set of the music!

As well the new Gold Deluxe Box Set DVD!!! I gotta get it. TONS OF SPECIAL FEATURES!!!!

I hated the Fire, Walk With Me movie, though.

And every time I see Ray Wise in anything else, he thoroughly creeps me out.

Oh, mairsy dotes and dosy dotes and little lamsy divey!

: shudder :

i definitely suggest checking out the Gold edition with both versions of the pilot, season 1, season 2, and extras. it's worth the $80.

great show. cooper's the shit.

Wow, I haven't thought about this show in forever. My senior year of HS basically revolved around this show. I loved it but I still get nightmares from some of it, too. Mainly from what I read in "The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer" As I was reading it, everything in me told me to put it down so I could sleep but I just COULDN'T!

Ah, Twin Peaks. One of Lynch's greatest works... and he did a lot of amazing things. Television was never the same after this. Cooper is one of the greatest characters to grace the television screen.

Cooper is the man....my other favorites are...
Leland Palmer(perhaps my favorite)
Deputy Andy
Albert Rosenfeld
Major Briggs (so inciteful he is)
Audrey Horne (funny and gorgeous)
Shelly(because she's gorgeous)
BOB
Dancing Midget
The Old Waiter (who keeps saying "I've heard about you" to Coop after he got shot)
Lucy

OH HECK, I LOVE 'EM ALL!

Back
Top Bottom