The official Super 12 thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes you can ... CRUSADERS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 out of 10 years aint bad eh!
*Runs to the kitchen in excited mood*

timothius,
Actually… unlike most Australian’s I don’t mind New Zealand… I have heaps of relatives over there and visit once a year or so. The All Blacks are ok, second fave even!… but Wallabies foremost!

:rockon:

It's a pity i can't be the same about Australia. I'm far more likely to get behind GG's Bokke than the Wannabies:wink:.

Anyways now that we've welcomed the beggining of the international season with the All Blacks magical victory tonight I think we need to make a more appropriate thread :hyper:.

:madspit:
Perhaps we should start a new thread when the wallabies win tonight... despite the injuries. Showing what a committed and talented team the wallabies are!....

:applaud: :giggle: :up:

That’s no problem…. I can wait till they win to start a thread. Because I know they will win! Perhaps you should start a threat for the All Blacks now, well that is since they wont be winning against us! You better get in now, before the loss, as the inevitably will :wink:
:happy:

74-7 really is a convincing score...

One would think that 91-0 might be a tad better.:wink:

Mind you as I watch South Africa are up to 84 with plenty of time left.

So what have we established? We can all beat the be-jesus out of the mistreated minnow nations. :shrug:

yep... small nations are fun to beat... thats about all we have established...

the South Africa score is huge!

the real test will be the blacks v Australia!

that will be fun...

Back
Top Bottom