The Official Premiership Thread 06/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im so proud of all the UK nations , they seem to have had a great month.

Nice one scotland and northen ireland

ROONEY SMACKS A YONNER

By Ed Friday 8th September 2006

He has a fight in Panacea

Wayne Rooney has allegedly punched Blackburn's MIchal Gray in the face and given him a black eye. This happened last weekend after Gray apparently insulted the lovely Coleen and other female friends of Rooney. A 'spokesman' for the striker said:

"Wayne and Coleen were enjoying a night out with three other couples and were having a quiet dinner when Michael came up to their table uninvited," said a spokesman for the striker.

"Michael then began making a number of remarks which were offensive to Coleen and Wayne's other female guests.

"Several times, Wayne asked Michael to leave. It was a brief incident and as far as Wayne is concerned, he bears no ill-feeling towards Michael."

The Mirror reports that an onlooker said: "He'd (Gray) been drinking and said Wayne should share the girls around, suggesting two each. He became increasingly obnoxious.

"Wayne suddenly whacked him without getting out of his seat. Gray hit the deck and was removed by the bouncers."

Go for it lad, but mind the twats at the fa don't find out about it, or they'll be banning you for the rest of the season.

Totally disgusted with newcastle today , they put the foot of the gas as soon as they went ahead. Shame about jimmy for fulham.

Good job boro today

1stepcloser said:
Portsmouth still haven't conceded a goal this season. is this some kind of record?

no under mourinhio that was the record with petr cech.

i mean from the start of the season though.

i do remember that cech run though, think he went like 10 or 11 matches without conceding.

we should have beaten west ham today, 2 shots cleared off the line, hit the bar twice. really annoyed, should have been 3 points. Petrov looked superb on his debut.

i didnt watch the game but how did tevez and the other signing do ? zamora is gonna give mclaren a headache , he is in fine form.

Tevez and macherano both started on the bench. macherano didnt come on but tevez came on after an hour and looked lively. he could do well in the prem. didnt really get a shooting chance in the game. plus he was overshadowed by petrov :wink:

Man city look like they be fighting it out come christmas , if they go down again i dont think they come back up so quick.

this weekend is going to be stellar.

that celtic manyoo game was cracking by all accounts... was on tv, but i was away. damn.

it's nice to have great premiership + champions league tv coverage in canada. we're lucky.

couple that with the lennon injury, and suddenly there's a chance beckham might get back in.

his form was fantastic in real madrid's second match of the season... can't remember who they played though. it was the one where van nistelrooy scored 3.

Owen Hargreaves has indeed broke his fibula. Could be out until new year, which is not good for England.

No doubt Sunday was a fine day for watching football, and if I wasn't working I'd have taken root in the pub for a bonza day of football viewing. But it is getting quite sad these days to see so many games shifted to a Sunday. Saturday 3 o'clock is the time football is meant to be played. The creation of the Premiership + Sky TV is the worst thing that has happened to football in this country.

Yeah i agree, those were the days when match of the day was a full program and sunday was left to horse racing and golf.

Arsenal deserved to win

vaz02 said:

Arsenal deserved to win

Hurts me to say it, but totally agree with you, United never got going at all yesterday, couldn't understand why SAF left an £18 mill. midfielder on the bench so long whilst o'pie, & fletcher continue to look so much out of their depth, so much for not needing to add extra strength to the squad.

did fletcher start yesterday?

That guy just isn't man united class, he'd probably be good for a team middlesbrough or tottenham. Not Man United though.

1stepcloser said:
did fletcher start yesterday?

That guy just isn't man united class, he'd probably be good for a team middlesbrough or tottenham. Not Man United though.

I really don't think he's cut out for the premiership, hopefully KEANO might take him to the Stadium Of S***e, thats about fletchers level, God knows I wish he was top quality, coz Fergie seems to think he's the dogs doodahs, but I've yet to meet a single person, United fan or not who rates him, must be Fergie's secret love child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom