The Official NFL Thread, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i suppose it could be worse... "peyton manning" could make an appearance to whine about the colts having to go to new england again.
I thought "peyton" and the 2869 other feline alter egos were banned, leaving only the original.

I was just noticing that the NFL thread's a little less..."active" this year than in the past.

I guess the lack of 8,000,000,001 alters explains it.

I was thinking about asking the REAL Peyton Manning to make some predictions for our "pick em" when I saw him on Saturday...but he somehow snuck by me. Maybe I will ask him this weekend.

as we speak of the feline poster, I want you guys to remember one thing she said in one of her most recent posts: "even crazy people have feelings too."

:yes:

you knew it was coming, right?

:lol:

Orange.jpg

Hewson said:
I thought "peyton" and the 2869 other feline alter egos were banned, leaving only the original.

Wait a minute...you're saying that that wasn't the real Peyton Manning posting in this forum last year? That's just plain crazy talk. Next thing you'll be claiming that it wasn't the real Edge who visited the forum 2-3 years ago.

Hewson said:

speedracer said:

Wait a minute...you're saying that that wasn't the real Peyton Manning posting in this forum last year? That's just plain crazy talk. Next thing you'll be claiming that it wasn't the real Edge who visited the forum 2-3 years ago.

Yeah, that really pisses me off. I mean, Peyton Manning was obviously me and obviously only for fun, unlike FAKE EDGE, who intentionally decieved people. And to think the people in charge of this forum get pious over MY alters after being guilty of something like that. Oh the hypocrisy. Oh, that's right, it was only a 13 year old girl in Illinois :rolleyes: Yeah. Me too. And if she can fool them that easy, how do you know they are right about my alters? They aren't, not all of them. Yes I was most of them, but not all of them! I met 2 of those people in 2001, one was really my teenage niece who posted from my computer (PunkRockQueen89) and a couple of them I had never heard of before and I have no idea how I got blamed with them since they were nothing like me. And speaking of 'the original', how do you know I am the original, after all, some of the alters I was accused of were registered months before me!

But it was completely shitty to ban Peyton when he was nothing but fun and everyone knew what the deal was. Like everyone knew that Bono Kitty was me talking my cat, and for God's sake, RockNRoll kitty had a location of 'yes of course I'm her alter.' A REAL secret there. The rest? Well what can I say. I was desperate for love and approval, on some level. Though apparently I'll never get it as Peyton, either, not here, anyway;) (and don't bother to tell me to take this to mods privately in PMs, I did, I was ignored!)

I was just noticing that the NFL thread's a little less..."active" this year than in the past.

I guess the lack of 8,000,000,001 alters explains it.

Oh come on. Only 2 or 3 ever came here.

phanan said:
I saw the original pop up for the first time in a while last week, so who knows, maybe you'll get your wish soon. :wink:

How do you know I'm the original? Just because I have the most posts doesn't mean I am the real thing (officially!) Maybe one of my alters is really me!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if you say peyton manning three times, i heard she'll come back...

:wave:

Don't worry...I'm not really back. Just saying something I have been wanting to say to you guys.

and I leave you with no predictions or comments on the season for you to ridicule. Just had to drop by seeing as I was being discussed. Carry on my good men :rockon:

Tom Brady said:
Looks like my biggest fan dropped in just in time to say hi before the big game this weekend, I truly am touched.

Hey Tom. With all the money you make, would it kill you to get a real haircut?

Just asking.

speedracer said:

Hey Tom. With all the money you make, would it kill you to get a real haircut?

Just asking.
If he can land Bridget Moynihan with the Supercuts $8.00 special, imagine how well he could do with the ladies if he frequented a Newbury St. salon.

:lol:

The first and only time I've ever seen Sicy in here and she just made friends with everyone! :happy:

ETA: Re: the Eagles (since I never got a chance to respond 2 pages back). Next week is the make-or-break for them. If they win next week, they have a shot, certainly if they pull out the three division games. But if they go under .500, they're as done as Dennis Green. As long as the defense can step it up, I think we're okay, I'm not ready to throw in the towel quite yet, especially with what I've seen from Dallas so far. Romo can't carry this team. The only team we have to worry about are the Giants at this point - beat 'em at home and we're back to square one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom