The Official NFL Thread, Part Duex... No TO or Brady Bashing Allowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chargers will make it an entertaining game, but I don't see them winning. It's not like their defense is stout or anything. This should be like the Cincinnati game, because neither defense can hold up to a great offense (and yes, that includes the Colt's defense, which I've stated all along, and will continue to state, isn't as good as people think it is).

id also like to thank headache for trading me larry johnson for brandon lloyd

:bow:
img6025301.jpg
:bow:

mmmmmmm.....Pats.....mmmmmmm Tom Brady!! Sorry all you non-believers that game was sure fun to watch!!! Yes it is true Tampa Bay isn't that good BUT they do have the best "on the raod record" and actaully NEEDED to win this game for the playoffs...I am sorry but it sure was fun to see Simms turning purple. LITERALLY...didn't anyone tell him to wear sleeves?!?!?!:huh: :huh:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAN DIEGO!!!!!!

i find ironic that pat fans are rooting for the chargers... it's not like it means anything to the colts if they lose... they still have home field throughout the playofs... and i would think that pat fans would want the colts to win, thus eliminating a very dangerous san diego team from the playoffs... which would be a good thing for the pats, considering how the chargers beat the shit out of the pats in foxboro

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i find ironic that pat fans are rooting for the chargers... it's not like it means anything to the colts if they lose...

I know huh? I guess I am not even thinking of the playoffs at the moment. I just do not want the Colts to have that undeafeted season. I would pretty much make me want to spit:madspit:
Also I really like LT-that guy is unbelievable.

As far as San Diego and the playoffs go I would not be really worried if they got into the playoffs. When the Pats first got shelled by them they were still trying to figure out just who as a team they were this year. Losing two coaches and the entire defense wasn't pretty. Now I feel the groove is coming back and they are starting to gel again into a team. Also I have complete confidence in Belicheck as a coach. He loves nothing more than to take a team that beat him royally and kill them.

No, I'd rather the Colts knock the Chargers out. When you have one less dangerous team in the playoffs, it only helps you.

Besides, wouldn't it be something if the Colts went undefeated, only to have the Patriots ruin the whole season by beating them in the playoffs? :wink:

Amen to that!!And by the way that can happen you know. Belicheck is a master. Remeber the Steelers of last year. They beat the Pats in the regular season and then the Pats turn around and humiliate them at home in the playoffs.

"here's to football!!!":rockon:

Never said the Colts are the Steelers of last year-just pointed out that the Pats can get shelacked and then turn it 180 degrees around in the playoffs.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
who wants to watch the colts-chargers when you can watch the jets-dolphins instead?

stupid nfl tv contract... :mad:

Like me

:wave:

:reject:

Brooksy had a good game.....even though he still can't win a game. First and five at the 14 and they can't even score.

:mad:

despite the fact that the jet-dolphin game was actually entertaining... yea... i still woulda prefered to watch the colts-chargers game.

moving on... the colts need to come out and beat seattle convincingly next week. losing two out of three heading into the playoffs would not be a good thing for their ever shakey playoff confidence.

For once, the monkeys that man the LA CBS station, didn't show the Raiders. I was shocked. They actually showed the game people wanted to see.

Count me as one who doesn't want the NFL back in LA.

Also, I am so happy that the Bungles are indeed a thing of the past. Go Bengals. Oh, and my Niners have gone to the lead of the Reggie Bush sweepstakes.

Colts lose!!! Colts lose!!! Hey we have a Dan Marino of our era!!

Well anyways call me bias but it seems to me when there is pressure on him Peyton just combusts....he looked good for a while and then.....cough...cough.....

I do think San Diego was awesome....Brees could have been better BUT oh my god....LT didn't win the game?!?!? There are other RBs in SD...who knew?!?!?! We all do now!!!

This week in the NFL was fun.....wish they all were like that

ljclary said:
Colts lose!!! Colts lose!!! Hey we have a Dan Marino of our era!!

Well anyways call me bias but it seems to me when there is pressure on him Peyton just combusts....he looked good for a while and then.....cough...cough.....

let's not over-react too much... hold off until he chokes in the playoffs... if he does and the colts don't win the super bowl, by all means... pile on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom