The Official Lonley 2005 AFL Season Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats dockers, looks like we both made up for the embarrassments of last week. Thanks for giving us some breathing space!

Mum was telling me today that that Linton Surait idiot (judge who sentended Corby) is a huge Dockers fan.
I wasn't sure whether to cry or not.
:|

Sorry :(
If I confess how much it bothered me, that this vile excuse for a human being was obviously enamoured that much with us to have a favourite sports team, would I look odd?

hat.gif
Thats What I'm here for.

Thanks, We'll Need it.
Although if we play like we have for the last 3 weeks, we are a chance.

I'm going down too...first game of the year....which is strange mid-season...as i went to about 16 games last year.

Damn, my first game, we played a great second half, but dropped right off half way through the second half.

4 hours on the train, left my headphones at home, No U2, No Rex Hunt.....thank god I took that Bono in conversation book.

So the big game is on this week Angela! :)

Swan's should win it, to be honest....I think they will beat us by about 4 goals. Even if we do have Bucks :wink:

Bucks is back :)

Nice game.......Timekeepers.....I had to laugh at the guy that did a cramp...and then ran when the siren blew (I think he ran)

We wouldnt have won anyway....great game.

aww i tried to forget about this thread :D especially after today :grumpy: i fell asleep and missed today's match, thankfully. i dont think i would have coped.

i reckoned last week was poor on many accounts bono_man. i thought the reffing was shocking and both sides lost a lot from ridiculous decisions. that timekeeping..:huh: still, it was an inhtense game. i felt really bad for you lot, so close. :(
now I know how you all feel. sigh. my swans. why.

:sad:

Now you know how it feels to loose by a point :)

If only the swans played a bit better earlier....they would have won...and I dont like Richmond. :(

I got a perfect round in my tipping!!!!!!!
:applaud:
Thats only the second time I've picked a perfect round. :) I was almost having heart probs at the start of Sydney's game to Geelong, but in the second, I'm not quite sure what happened during the break...They came out and made a 51 point lead at one stage. They kicked 6 straight before Geelong could reply, I think, or maybe even 7. Their accuracy was superb too. I think they only got one behind in that time. It was brilliant. Again, I was mighty pissed with the commentary on channel 10. I would have listened to the live broadcast on MMM instead, but the telecast was delayed by about 10 minutes.

Holy sheeeeet. We're up against the bloody weagles. Are they getting tested for drugs, or what??
:grumpy:

I tipped my boys, but I have little hope.

Congrats to you tan and commiserations b_m
:)

Back
Top Bottom