The Official Lonley 2005 AFL Season Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another Swans fan.....there taking over Interference :wink:

Port may miss the finals this year..thats hard to believe....Brisbane will get in 6th-8th, unless they turn it around really fast, the could go higher...but they wont win the flag

I think the weagles, Saints, Cats will be there, and My dark horse would be Richmond, but they wont win it/get there :)

I'm thinking the swans will miss them as well. They dont often start the season this badly, usually they drop down once it gets too cold or something lol. They've made the 8 consistently for a long time now, but it seems this year they're trying to start off slower and claw their way back up in the end. I do reckon the eagles will win it though. Even if they start losing a few, which is likely eventually, they're doing well all over.

Palace_Hero said:
Hmmm..

I'm a Swans fan, but don't support them enough. I just take a passing interes in the game in general, and whilst I'd love to see the Swans come out on top overall, enjoy seeing the Western sides doing well. Shove it up the interstate teams nice and hard!

:wink:

As an Eagles fan I don't think it'll be our year just yet. I'll be happy to finish top 4 tho and a win in the finals. The worst thing to happen would be to earn all those home finals and have to play Freo :| But as of now Geelong are looking very good.

I think the entire eastern seaboard would use dynamite to seperate you lot from us if it was a dockers/weagles final :lol:

Actually...:hmm:

:evil:

I kid :D

Go on, do it, do it...

I dare ya:lol:

Right, that's it. I'm marching across the road (literally) and having a long talk with Mr Docker re training, use of caffeine tablets and playing bloody better. :laugh:

What No-Doze to get across the road? Are you saying us West Aussies are a liddle slow or sumfink?:wink:

OH. MY. GOD.

The boys played so well today....It was one of the best games I've seen over the last few years today...both sides never gave in....great match.

:mad:

I'm 1 for 3 now this round. Tomorrow had better be an improvement! I'm back to caring more about my tipping than the bloody swans who still couldn't win a chook raffle.
:rolleyes:

I'm now tied 4th on my tipping! And the Swannies are in 6th :up: I like doing better than them lol.

Hardest game to pick next round is Lions/Roos. I picked the Dockers I think though Tania loll.

Ok, ok, got the message. More No-Dose has been posted.

I get some funny looks at the chemist these days. They must think I never sleep:crack: :wink:

holy f***ing damnit pieces of sh**!!!!!!!! I've pivcked 1 out of 5 so far, your pies were my one good pick this week.
if i dont get the rest right, my tipping is up shit creek.
:mad:

god damn those ****ing swans.
:angry:

i picked the fucking cats too :mad:

arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roos rang earlier tania. he wants all the leftover nodoze for the swans.

it's only sport...i will calm down in a moment...:zen:

Back
Top Bottom