The Official Lancemc Disappearance Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazarus

Blue Crack Supplier
Discuss conspiracy theories, touching anecdotes, pleas for return, or ribald Lance's Mom stories here.

Why is this in Zoo Station? His life is a movie, man.

Personally, I think the ejaculating review of Speed Racer was a warning sign that something was seriously, irrevocably wrong.

And I can't help thinking that Dalton has something to do with all of this.

I remember a few summers ago, when after a long day frollicking in the fields he turned to me and said if I weren't a senator and he a Jedi then we could be happy together like this forever *wipes tear from eye*

Last I heard he couldn't handle that Speed Racer did such lousy business at the box office and went off on one big time. I have a bad feeling that when he returns he won't be the Lance we remember.

:lol:

Alright, I have to jump in on this. I'm pretty new here and I never really interacted with Lancemc at all...but he always seemed like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders.

From a distance I have watched and marveled at Lazarus and No spoken words ability to turn any topic into a well-coined joke about Lance's mom.

From a distance I watched at people joked about his supposed long-standing virginity.

From a distance I read his beautifully written review of Speed Racer. There were mysterious stains on his Speed Racer post. I'm not sure where they came from.

I marveled at his ability to take Indiana Jones 4, an installment in a film franchise that he seemed to love deeply, and focus solely on the shitty CGI.

Pour out a little liquor for Lancemc.

Just in case:

We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

Tell her, "I feel fine."

Which could also mean, "Stop fucking all of my friends."

To which she replied, "I will make them PAY, for what they've done!"

Number Two's gonna cost you a little extra.

cleveland%20steamer.jpg

I'll second that.

Speaking of The Prisoner, what do you think Dalton is feeding Lance and his mom? Bread and water? Or some kind of fancy Julienne Salad with Strawberry Daquiris?

I'll second that.

Speaking of The Prisoner, what do you think Dalton is feeding Lance and his mom? Bread and water? Or some kind of fancy Julienne Salad with Strawberry Daquiris?

Interestingly, Dalton, as we type, is out in SF, possibly at Alcatraz. Perhaps he decided it was time for The Rock to go active again. Lance is likely drinking whatever Dalton feeds his new-born.

He's probably just off getting laid somewhere.

Ah, forget it. That'll be the same day that U2 becomes more discussed in EYKIW than Coldplay.

YLB, I should pause here and tell you to watch "The Prisoner" TV series if you've never done so. You'll like it.

Be seeing you.

So that's the show you've been talking about... okay.

Is it hard to get a hold of? That's what she said.

Back
Top Bottom