The Official Interference World Cup Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Shit U saw my comment , that not goal at 75' was gonna be missed , felt bad for Japan

And now they just had a clear PK ???? :|

What a bloody crap ref.

Oh Shit :sad: Jeeez Now I'm really sad

This is bloody unfair , nothing against my aussie brothers here , but this australian team is nothing but a pugilist team , wanted to see those rugby players out soon

And for Japan ....... Feel really bad , really really really ......That was completely unfair . Dude Zico had done such a great job , these guys were getting better ...... Feel really sorry

What the fuck happend to japan's defense ? :huh:

Last edited:
One moree comment , u can bet all brazilians were rooting for japan , and many more others countries , for that matter .

I can only say something hope Brazil puts 8 in the violent team

Feel terrible here :( Japan Absolutely didnt deserve to lose like this

J_NP said:
One moree comment , u can bet all brazilians were rooting for japan , and many more others countries , for that matter .

I can only say something hope Brazil puts 8 in the violent team

Feel terrible here :( Japan Absolutely didnt deserve to lose like this

what?

So didnt Australia the 1st one , that goal came out for luck and a terrible mess up by Kawaguchi , the others well , after the 1st Japan just lost it .......... If they had attacked with more heart , and I'm not even talking about that P.K. for Japan.

Dude just one thing 1st - I'm not japanese for that matter 2nd - I made out my opinions , dont take this personal , like I said I respected all australians here , but I couldnt be shut up about the attitude of this australian team , it's true they didnt do it the whole game , but the 1st half and specially that game against Holland they made clear their speciality . And for the record I'm not pointing out nothing againsta anything of Australia , its just I dont like this thing of players going for the leg instead of the ball . Thats not football . 3rd - This referee Essam Abd El Fatah :|

^^^The only reason you have the IMPRESSION that the Socceroos are thugs,mate, is because you are taking heed of what the JAPANESE COACH and HEAD OF THE JAPANESE FOOTBALL ASSOC. said that the Aussies were the thugs of football and bully their way thru the WC, don't you get it..........The JAPANESE said this to get the ref's offside......and by the looks of the Egyptian....it worked......for a little while!!!!!:wink:
So before you start listening to crap, find out where it's sourced from!

Over physical?.....well Football players are good actors too....one minute you can be on your death bed after a butterfly touch to the leg, the next your up and running.

I agree that there should have been a penalty however.....but it was just like the decisoin to allow Japan a goal in the first half. You win some you loose some.

Also agree on the dogy Ref.

I think Girlfriends of Male Football fans in Australia have something to worry about, cause we'd all be loving Tim Cahill at the moment :wink:

Dude I said that coz of the game against Holland , rings a bell ? Look what a lot of jornalists said about it , the way the players were acting .....

And for that matter , I watched that game , did ya ?

Finally found in english , See that's What I was talking about

http:/ /msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5664628

http:/ /lucassona.blogspot.com/2006/06/holland-trio-injured-in-friendly.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom