The Official Interference World Cup Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Great we got a italian here , so one advice Toscano dude , shout for Lippi to put Del Piero , without Totti , there's this messed hole between the MF and the FW , the strikers got to back and they dont help much with it .

J_NP said:
Ah Great we got a italian here , so one advice Toscano dude , shout for Lippi to put Del Piero , without Totti , there's this messed hole between the MF and the FW , the strikers got to back and they dont help much with it .

not a bad idea, there will be more space for him to work

the rockin edge said:

didn't some US player say they wanted that the other day?

I expect Eddie Johnson to come onto the field with a grenade launcher around the 60th minute.

I gotta tell ya , no offense , but this is a fucking shame to italians history , guys like this De Rossi , and Mr. Gattuso , Oh Crap I miss old day , I miss Di Livio , Albertini , and I'm not even Italian , just sayin this coz I like good football.

Oh now it's a party , who's next to go to bathroom earlier ? You see these war comments what makes .....

its definitely :

MAFIA X MARINES

J_NP said:
I gotta tell ya , no offense , but this is a fucking shame to italians history , guys like this De Rossi , and Mr. Gattuso , Oh Crap I miss old day , I miss Di Livio , Albertini , and I'm not even Italian , just sayin this coz I like good football.

Every era of Italians has had these guys. Gentile anyone ?

speedracer said:
That second yellow on Eddie Pope was crap.

so was the first one on totti, and about 60% of the yellow cards in the tournament so far.

Love this referee so far , save for the goal , hope either him or someone like to be on the final.

speedracer said:

I expect Eddie Johnson to come onto the field with a grenade launcher around the 60th minute.

:lol:

the way this game is going it wouldn't suprise me...this is a war.

this fucking commentator is say the ref is ruining the "beauty of the game" wtf? this game has very little beauty about it...it was violent from the start :tsk:

Of course, with the US down a man and needing a win to stay alive, Bruce Arena takes out Convey (who had been attacking well) and brings in another defender. Brilliant.

By my maths here , if it ends up with a tie , on the next game if theres another tie between ITA X CZE , and If Ghana wins , then Italy goes to face probably Brazil .

If the same thing happens , but Czech wins Italy , It's Brazil X Ghana and Italy goin home :|

You see Lippi listened to me , and He realized also how my maths were dangerous.

And on comes Del Piero, if Arena is going to (stupidly) keep playing the offside trap Lippi needs a more nimble guy upfront to beat it

Jesus Christ , even my 5 year old cousin kicks better than Americans , well at least better than Reyna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom