The Official Interference World Cup Thread - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo! Good to see an African team win, they play US next so they might have good chances of making it to the next round.
Chech team, on the other hand, face Italy...

For sure , and if they got the right timing to not fall into Off-sides

BTW forgot to mention , Scolari is now with a 9 victories straight record.

Crap. Complete defensive breakdown on that free kick by Italy.

I cant believe , US first scored , and it was against Italy , what a crap Own Goal .

I was about toi saay that , u couldnt miss lot of changes against Italy , but now they did .

And one italian less

This De Rossi is a animal , remember that game gainst Switzerland ? U saw what he did now ?

Yup, it was a forearm to Bian McBride's face that drew a lot of blood.

What a shame to football .... This guy should be banned from this cup

And Italy is lost in field , against US :| ......

Marcelo Lippi just lost it ? :huh: He took out Totti , Italian's shirt 10 !! And he put another animal on field ....... Holy Shit , If I was the US coach I would say , now it's our time to attack

They don't want Totti to get another card.

At halftime we gotta get some more offensive players like Eddie Johnson in. A tie does us (the USA) no good.

I know that but still , I would take the chance , you dont take your best player on field , specially a offensive one , in a game that its looking tough to win .... Thats it , what would be a calm and all victory from italy , now it's battle

Oh Crap , such a rock'n roll game now , and I've ran out of popcoron .... shame

If I was Lippi I would put Del Piero now ..... There's no connection of the MF with the attack , if Italy goes on like this , the US is gonna win , Holy Shit , now this is the real DEATH group

Dumb tackle by Pablo Mastroeni, he deserved a card. Not sure it should have been red though. Ugh.

1- The Best Referee so far of this cup , mmmm almost that goal by Italy was ok , but in terms of cards it's perfect

2-The US team have no head , 45 minutes and you lose the 1 man advantage :tsk:

the rockin edge said:
the ref has been good...except it should be 2-1 to Italy...that was not offside. :down:

Keller and the defense let up because the whistle blew.

for all the US possesion they haven't done a whole lot with it in terms of scoring chances.

So what else is new. For some reason the US wingers seem to want to airmail all their crosses into the stands on the opposite side.

Lets look at facts , Shall We ?

- 1 goal coming from a FK
- A own goal
- A guy behaving like a animal , and it's probably out of the cup
- A Guy losing lots of blood
- Best Player of team out
- A guy fucking his team for peer stupidity
- A legal goal by Italy cancelled
- A Tri Champion afraid of the game
- A Team afraid of winning

Yeah , looks like it's Mafia X Marines indeed.

Yeah so do I , we need some Italian here as well , it's no fun without members of the 2 sides

J_NP said:
Marcelo Lippi just lost it ? :huh: He took out Totti , Italian's shirt 10 !! And he put another animal on field ....... Holy Shit , If I was the US coach I would say , now it's our time to attack

i was shouting for him to do just that.

1. Totti wasn't playing well
2. We need him for the czech game
3. He's not 100% match fit yet

with 11 vs. 10, play for the draw, Ghana will beat the US, a draw against Czech would see Italy through

Of course, things change........

J_NP said:
Yeah so do I , we need some Italian here as well , it's no fun without members of the 2 sides

I'm here, but i'm watching the game, and the kids.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom