The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

But Ronaldo was the only Brazilian player who actually played a little football today :shrug:

Yeah, like diving at the 89th minute and getting a yellow card for Thuram and a dangerous free-kick that could change everything... I find amusing how everyone talks about the portuguese dives (????) and then ignore a shame like that.

Anyway I feel really sorry for my brazilian friends here in Portugal, for J_NP and for Kaka, one of my favourite players
:(

Congrats to France...
I can't wait for Wednesday! I don't know if I shoul watch the game at home or outside... Believe me guys football turns this country up side down! In a good way of course:wink: Almost like Euro2004 I must say!

annie_vox said:
Congrats to France...
I can't wait for Wednesday! I don't know if I shoul watch the game at home or outside... Believe me guys football turns this country up side down! In a good way of course:wink: Almost like Euro2004 I must say!

Watch outside! Today I watched outside for the first time and it was awesome. When Cristiano scored the last penalty everyone was totally crazy.

And yeah, this country is totally mad... I can't imagine what will happen if we reach the final... :drool:

J_NP said:
The worse of everything I again say , France didnt win , BRAZIL LOST

Brasil asked for losing , every single of minute , they didnt kick any time

And the fact it was so easy ...... Hell Argentina fought , even England fought , and what can I say now ......

Brazil was VERY disappointing, yes. But you have to consider the opponent they were facing too. They were so good that they didn't allow Brazil to play like they've done against the weaker teams in the tournament.

To me it seems that the French team are showing their potential at just the right time. Zidane alone drove the entire Brazilian midfield and defence crazy today.

In one week , I missed a STOP sign , and lost my driver licenser test , and now this ..... and not mention yesterday was my birthday

the rockin edge said:

Germany are the faves???

:|

Vive Italia :rockon:

Betting-wise they are very slightly over France (1.7/1 vs. 2/1). It could be the home field advantage.

J_NP said:
The worse of everything I again say , France didnt win , BRAZIL LOST

Brasil asked for losing , every single of minute , they didnt kick any time

And the fact it was so easy ...... Hell Argentina fought , even England fought , and what can I say now ......

I know how you feel... But now just move on;) I don't think Brazil can ever be a joke! Come on they won so meny times! They were in every WC and all... So son't worry;)

GibsonGirl said:
Looks like I'm going to be the lone Germany supporter. :lmao:

My sister lives in Germany, so technically I should too. But after the way they won the last game I can't really support 'em:wink: .

J_NP said:
In one week , I missed a STOP sign , and lost my driver licenser test , and now this ..... and not mention yesterday was my birthday

I feel for you:hug:

and a late happy birthday:wink:

MacPhistoPT said:

Watch outside! Today I watched outside for the first time and it was awesome. When Cristiano scored the last penalty everyone was totally crazy.

And yeah, this country is totally mad... I can't imagine what will happen if we reach the final... :drool:

I watch outside everytime I can... But sometimes stupid exams get on the way... Like today:( But I think I can go on Wednesday... I hope so because it's so much better when you watch it amog hundreds... É uma sensação lusitana:wink:

U2Man said:

We should make a banner or something mocking those two :wink:

:p

My supporting Germany will probably only make them lose, though. Every single team I support always ends up losing. So this will probably work out for you guys in the long run. :wink:

btw, on the other 1/2 final, I hope Italy wins. I like them a lot more than Germany... and their shirts... :drool: they look like my club's shirt... I really want to buy one but damn, they're so expensive...

so Portugal - Italy is the final for me.

Do I need to say what is the team I hope now wins , is Portugal . In Fact EVERY Brazil is rooting now for Portugal

I hope Portugal takes the cup but I dont feel like really rooting ..... Seeing Felipao and Deco shine is nice , but you look at and think , why not for us ...... when a part of brazilian football died ....

I'm startin to sound selfish and not really knowin but to say but , yeah ..... kick their asses Deco and cia

J_NP said:
Do I need to say what is the team I hope now wins , is Portugal . In Fact EVERY Brazil is rooting now for Portugal

I hope Portugal takes the cup but I dont feel like really rooting ..... Seeing Felipao and Deco shine is nice , but you look at and think , why not for us ...... when a part of brazilian football died ....

I'm startin to sound selfish and not really knowin but to say but , yeah ..... kick their asses Deco and cia

:) :up: :hug:

U2Man said:
I cannot see Portugal get past France.

It's going to be very difficult... But not impossible. We have a great team spirit and I feel it it can move mountains... Ok now I'm getting sentimental this is weird. Maybe it's because I suffered so much today:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom