The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:s for all Brazilians.

If it's any comfort, unlike Argentina and England, you actually were defeated by a superior team. At times, France was playing with the Brazilian players. That French team can go all the way. I regard them as favourites now.

It's actually been a very surprising day...England and Brazil out! Weren't they supposed to win according to the bookmakers?

I must admit, I didn't watch that match too closely (still feeling the burn of defeat :( ) but Brazil certainly made it easy for France to win. I feel for the Brazil fans!

Looks like it's time to change my avatar again. :sad:

GibsonGirl said:
I must admit, I didn't watch that match too closely (still feeling the burn of defeat :( ) but Brazil certainly made it easy for France to win. I feel for the Brazil fans!

Looks like it's time to change my avatar again. :sad:

both our teams got eliminated today:(

snowbunny00774 said:
06-28-2006 12:40 PM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
England - Brazil
Italy - Argentina

So.....I guess I sucked with the predictions..lol

You are not alone :wink:

U2@NYC said:
Zidane needs to reconsider his retirement.

He played like a Master today.

Beautiful playing by him. That ball was placed so well!

All brazil's history and respect is destroyed , the france will always find brazil ridiculous .....

To me this looks like worse than 98

I must say, in the beginning of the WC I was saying that the French team would be a failure because they were the same players, many at the end of their careers, with nothing more to achieve... and the draw against Switzerland and then Korea made me thought I was right. But in these last two games I realized I was really wrong.

Let's see what happens on Wed.
I'm already dreaming... reaching the final of a WC for the first time, in our 4th participation... :drool: Let's see...

xaviMF22 said:

both our teams got eliminated today:(

:sad:

Time to begin supporting my backup team... Germany. (I know, hilarious considering that I'm a big England supporter!)

MacPhistoPT said:
I must say, in the beginning of the WC I was saying that the French team would be a failure because they were the same players, many at the end of their careers, with nothing more to achieve... and the draw against Switzerland and then Korea made me thought I was right. But in these last two games I realized I was really wrong.

Let's see what happens on Wed.
I'm already dreaming... reaching the final of a WC for the first time, in our 4th participation... :drool: Let's see...

yup I hope portugal wins:up:

J_NP said:
All brazil's history and respect is destroyed , the france will always find brazil ridiculous .....

OK, it's not THAT bad J_NP.

Zidane :drool:

Who doesn't love this guy?

Woohooo, France's win offsets England's defeat (well, almost!)

I guess the pattern still stands - going onto 40 years now - it's Europe's turn to win the World Cup.

GibsonGirl said:

:sad:

Time to begin supporting my backup team... Germany. (I know, hilarious considering that I'm a big England supporter!)

OK guys.....:evil:

U2Man said:

OK, it's not THAT bad J_NP.

Not ?

Next time Brazil and France play , who will be the one respected , who will be the one getting jokes .....

You have the idea of the amount of deserved jokes will I see ..... French will spend the rest of the time mocking Brazil

U2Man said:
:
It's actually been a very surprising day...England and Brazil out! Weren't they supposed to win according to the bookmakers?

Last night on Charlie Rose, some old dude predicted Portugal and France today. I don't know who he was but he knew his shit. :wink:

J_NP said:

Força aí... fiquei com alguma pena por voces, ate porque hoje no sitio onde eu tava a ver o jogo de portugal tavam la uns brasileiros muito simpaticos que fizeram a festa connosco... mas de qualquer forma o brasil foi uma semi-desilusão este mundial, embora se soubesse que mesmo a jogar mal podiam ganhar perfeitamente... tiveram foi azar de encontrar um zidane e uma frança como nos velhos tempos

abraço :up:

i feel like crap. :(

...the Brazil - France game, France were by far the better team, Zidane was amazing :drool: the ref was awful.

congrats to France :up: if they play like this they can win the cup..

at least one game went the way i wanted today. :sigh:

U2Man said:

The final will be France - Italy. Don't ya think?

hopefully :up:

Germany need to lose, after that i really don't care that much anymore.

xaviMF22 said:
U2man your fat Ronaldo jokes cursed us:madspit: :wink:

But Ronaldo was the only Brazilian player who actually played a little football today :shrug:

Anyway, blame Pablo, he was far worse than me. And maybe Brazil wouldn't be in the situation you are in now, if Ronaldo had just listened and lost a few pounds before the world cup :madspit: :wink:

the rockin edge said:

Germany need to lose, after that i really don't care that much anymore.

:up:

Right now the betting money is going, in order:
1. Germany
2. France
3. Italy
4. Portugal

The worse of everything I again say , France didnt win , BRAZIL LOST

Brasil asked for losing , every single of minute , they didnt kick any time

And the fact it was so easy ...... Hell Argentina fought , even England fought , and what can I say now ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom