The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J_NP said:
IF happens to be really BRA X POR

I already wonder , will Scolari and Deco (Among others) sing the national anthem ?

Scolari I wouldn't mind... As for Deco, I hope not because it would cause some tensions here, in Portugal...

J_NP said:
IF happens to be really BRA X POR

I already wonder , will Scolari and Deco (Among others) sing the national anthem ?

Espero que não:wink: They love Portugal I can tell you... Brazil is their contry wich may be weird but I have no doubt that Deco will be great as always!

partygirlvox said:
Its all wayne rooneys fault, he could have got us a few goals in.

Don't talk so fucking stupid. If that twat ericsson had any nous England might have put in one decent performance in the tournament. As it is we've gone out yet again because the highest paid players in the world are incapable of scoring penalties.
If only Gerrard, & Lampard could play so shite for their clubs.

I don't even mind it so much that Portugal has been crap
it would be nice if they would use their talent (and they have plenty of that) to play some football instead of diving and trying to get under the oppositions skin (and not in a good way)

I think Portugal might actually deserve to be in the semis based on th eamount of talent they have in the team

Scolari has always sing along to the Portugese national anthem
I don't think he should sing along to the Brazilian anthem too (if Brazil does beat France)

annie_vox said:

Espero que não:wink: They love Portugal I can tell you... Brazil is their contry wich may be weird but I have no doubt that Deco will be great as always!

Lembra q o 1o jogo dele foi exatamente contra ....... E se eu nao me engano , no gol q ele fez ele nao comemorou nao foi , ele levantou os bracos mas ficou com uma cara de respeito

Ironic is that exactly this year Parreira said it was a mistake not calling Deco

Congrats, Portugal.

I hope Rooney is fucking ashamed of himself. I'm sure the newspapers will have plenty to say tomorrow.

J_NP said:

Lembra q o 1o jogo dele foi exatamente contra ....... E se eu nao me engano , no gol q ele fez ele nao comemorou nao foi , ele levantou os bracos mas ficou com uma cara de respeito

Ironic is that exactly this year Parreira said it was a mistake not calling Deco

Yeah I think you're right... But that game was not for the World Cup:wink:

Now Brazil-France... Another game TV won't pass here...

rooney will be the new whipping boy...

this is argentina 98 all over again, 7ust replace beckham with rooney.

i'm in utter shock.

annie_vox said:

They love Portugal I can tell you... Brazil is their contry wich may be weird but I have no doubt that Deco will be great as always!

Estou-me a lembrar do jogo contra a Holanda, quando estava fora do campo com o Gio e alguém falhou uma oportunidade. Parecia que queria entrar dentro do campo e dar-lhe uma estalada :lol:

annie_vox said:

Now Brazil-France... Another game TV won't pass here...

:ohmy: They wont pass the game of Portugal's next opponent :huh: ........
:eyebrow:

Remember that link I gave you ......

Zoomerang96 said:
rooney will be the new whipping boy...

this is argentina 98 all over again, 7ust replace beckham with rooney.

i'm in utter shock.

Becks has personality on his side after '98. Rooney sure as hell doesn't, so it will be interesting to see just how bitter people are and for how long they can keep it up.

I'm sure things will be peachy back at Man United now with Ronaldo and Rooney :|

sraphim said:
penalties SUCK :madspit:

I'm sorry for you English fans :(
and congrats to Portugal for making it to the semis... :)

Don't be sorry for us, we don't deserve sympathy, even before Roo's sending off, Portugal were marginally the better team, in another poor game involving England, we really haven't done ourselves any justice at all in this tournament, with a squad which includes most of the highest paid players in the world, we can only look back on this tournament with nothing more than shame, God help the fans of whichever team ericsson takes charge of after this, because they will surely be subjected to the most negative football in that particular teams history, unfortunately for England,imo the negativity will only carry on under mclaren, hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Beckham :hug:

But you English fans can rightfully blame Rooney. What he did, you just don't do to another guy, you just don't. This only shows that Rooney is not a man, but a spoiled little idiot brat. As I said before, I hope he gets a 100 days suspension.

And another thing, I was amazed to see how he pushed Ronaldo when he told the ref about the incident. Oh my, and those are two team mates from Man. United. Alex Ferguson kicking boots into the face of Beckham, ditching Nistelroy and now Rooney and Ronaldo.....things must really be nice and cozy in United, eh? :up:

U2Man said:

But you English fans can rightfully blame Rooney. What he did, you just don't do to another guy, you just don't. This only shows that Rooney is not a man, but a spoiled little idiot brat. As I said before, I hope he gets a 100 days suspension.

And another thing, I was amazed to see how he pushed Ronaldo when he told the ref about the incident. Oh my, and those are two team mates from Man. United. Alex Ferguson kicking boots into the face of Beckham, ditching Nistelroy and now Rooney and Ronaldo.....things must really be nice and cozy in United, eh? :up:

That's retarded. I've got the game tivod. I've watched the replays 100 times.

1. Rooney didn't intentionally step on the player. Watch it. he puts his foot down as he tries to move to his left to get the ball back.

2. The ref was not going to card him for the step on the player. He got the card for the push.

3. We've seen WAY worse than the push in the quarters (not to mention the group phase).

4. I can't imagine the heat Ronaldo will take if he comes back to England.

U2Man said:

Speaking as a Man Utd fan, Rooney was right to push ronaldo away, footballers shouldn't try to get opponents sent off, especially team-mates, if press speculation is to be believed ronaldo has touted himself for a moe to real mad. After todays little performance he better hope he gets it, he'll be as welcome as afart in a wet suit at OT next season, did you see the "friendly" headbutt he gave to Rooney before the kick-off, & the wink he gave to the bench after he "helped" Rooney get sent off, the kid is a fucking disgrace to the United shirt, & I for one hope he does FUCK OFF, btw, I posted a message a couple of days ago on the footy thread stating a similar sentiment, so this isn't a sour grapes message, but it does carry a lot more venom, FUCK OFF ronaldo, you're not wanted at OT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom